User Tag List

Page 10 of 218 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast
Like Tree7Likes

Thread: SC Scan coupon zone (look here if you search The shameless coupon skank!!!)

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Patty Smyth View Post
    You got them already? Did they email you. I put down that I would pick them up but how does it work? It's the first time I did this.
    yep I got them today!

You print the inscription confirmation email with adresse of the IGA you have chosen, you go and pick your kit

mine was not having FPC for olive oil and the one for the orange.
    Liberty of one finish where liberty of the other one start

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Last night I found this $2 off any Olymel frozen chicken product coupon booklet in the freezers at the IGA store on Burrard St. in Vancouver. The coupon expires July 1st, 2011.

Today I was at the RCSS on Grandview Highway in Vancouver and found the "Celebrate Chinese New Year" display with VH sauce and... the EMPTY holder where the $10 coupon booklets may have been. So, they might have been here but I was too late for that location. I will be checking back at the Burrard IGA because I saw that they had put up a big end of aisle display of VH but no coupon booklets... yet.

Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Jan 14th, 2011 at 07:42 AM.

Awesome
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I saw a VH "Celebrate Chinese New Year" display in a store & it had some sort of recipe booklets on it, but they def weren't the $10 ones recently found in stores.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's another case of "check those codes!". This first Advil Cold and Sinus coupon (#12922680) I found last weekend in a SDM in West Vancouver. I thought it was the older one (see second image, #12922491) because they look so similar. The older one actually came out with the October Smartsource store coupons. They both expire Dec.31 '11 and they have different codes, which is nice for the coupon stackers in western Canada. There is actually a third $3 off Advil Cold and Sinus coupon that is still valid to January 31 '11, so at the moment there are $9 stacks possible for this product.

The Sensodyne Iso Active coupon had been sitting on my desk for about a week so I've forgotten for sure where I found it. I think it was at a SDM. Again, it looks similar to previous ones but has a newer expiry of April 30 '11.

When I was checking back in my old thread I found that both these newer coupons had been reported found by lshortt on Dec.27 '10.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

New to me, found that coupon at IGA Joliette yesterday... so take a look at your grocery store...

0.75$ for Gadoua multiGo bagels plats with expiry date march 31, 2011. This is a product from weston bakery and they have supported "Club des petits déjeûners de Québec". With this coupon we have where they give money in my area
    Attached Images Attached Images  

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

I add scan of what you have to look at grocery store for that juice FPC here and on the other post

Quote Originally Posted by 2010ontest View Post
    Now, time to drink for kids

I realy appreciated that one!

This FPC for oasis refrigerated juice 1.75L is print on back on Nutrisource 1.89L oasis shelf juice specialy marked. FPC expiry date is march 31, 2011.

I found nutrisource juice with that coupon since fall 2010 here (oct/nov, don't know why nutrisource in december was not having that coupon, but it came back in january!).

What is good with that one, in fall I was having a bunch of nutrisource 2$ coupon (from magazine if I remember with expiry date dec 31, 2010) and that juice go often in special around 1.99-2.49$ in different grocery store. So I was having 2 free juice on that way

edit: I add scan of the shelf juice and what you have to look for at grocery store
    Last edited by 2010ontest; Fri, Jan 14th, 2011 at 08:59 AM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Found a flyer this moring at my door like the P&G and Smartsource flyers for "get your paws on these savings!" its $25 in coupons for dog and cat food, did anyone else get one?

Trading Score
    317 (100%)

OoOo this is a great coupon...I used lots of them last year. I really like this product, I think even more than the Jane's. The kids love to make 'McChicken' burgers that really taste like McChickens. Also the white breast chicken fingers and the wings are fab too.

You can micro this product but we never do, we bake in the oven.

So now to get my hands on a few of these...like 7ish...LOL! Any traders?

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Last night I found this $2 off any Olymel frozen chicken product coupon booklet in the freezers at the IGA store on Burrard St. in Vancouver. The coupon expires July 1st, 2011.

Trading Score
    160 (100%)

The other day, I saw Laniesmom thread "LF french coupons to stack"

So I'd go to my stash of coupons to see what I could send to her. I realized that most of the campbell french coupon didn't have the same upc then the english one. I send some to her!

Here is the campbell's coupons I send to her, maybe if you have a good LD like Laniesmom explain in her thread this could be useful.

Oh and please, don't let me a comment that you can't use french coupon I know the story , this is true for more than 90% of SCer!!! I don't want your couponing and coupon use become pain in the ass
    I just want to share this for people that are able to use it and I'm happy to send those coupon!
    Last edited by 2010ontest; Fri, Jan 14th, 2011 at 11:00 AM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

you are doing a great job! Im going out to hunt for coupons
    at the stores today

Teachers Have Class
    Trading Score
    520 (100%)

Thanks so much for this thread! It really helps to know what to look for and where to find the coupons.

Here are a few I found today at Metro:

7-minute Knorr Sidekicks $1.00 WUB4 *87410250. Ex. July 26

Quaker Hearty Medleys Instant Multigrain Hot Cereal (216g) $ .50 *15105080. Ex. Dec. 31 - great new flavours for this one: Banana Nut or Apple Cranberry Almond.

Tazo - this is a multi-purpose coupon: "Buy a tin of Tazo Full-Leaf Tea (22g) from a participating Starbucks Canada store or select grocers and get $1.00 off the regular price with this coupon. Buy a box of Tazo Filterbag Tea from participating grocers and get $1.00 off the regular price with this coupon." 850000324. Ex. March 31
    Last edited by lotsasavings; Fri, Jan 14th, 2011 at 08:27 PM.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I did not find anything I did not already have

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I found this Uncle Ben's coupon today at the Buy Low store at Kingsgate Mall in Vancouver. Expires March 31 '11.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

I got some samples of this new eye catching coupon yesterday from calee (thank you! ) at our Vancouver Smartcanucks meeting. She said she picked it up at the RCSS in Abbotsford, BC. It expires Sept.30 '11.

I'll be on the lookout for more, which shouldn't be hard with colours like this:

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

great coupons finds still hunting for that vh booklet here hope i find it today lol

Page 10 of 218 FirstFirst ... 8 9 10 11 12 20 60 110 ... LastLast

Thread Information