User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lastnight I went to Walmart with my list and coupons in hand - Got to the register and the cashier was so mean to take my coupons, mind you, none of these coupons were printed, they were all original colored coupons. She took all the other coupons but the Dove for $2 wub 2. I picked up 6 soap and 6 shampoo and priced match with Zellers. The cashier refused to take more than one of the Dove Coupons, she said it is only one coupon per family, I cannot use more than one. Then she said, I cannot price match the Dove items and use the coupon, I can only do one. I was thinking "Is this for real?" I have never heard of that. She called her manager and the manager said they can use the coupon for one of the item and give the other item for the amount being priced match. So here is the math, the soap is being priced match for $1.46, their price i believe was $2.47, so she used the coupon on one of the soap, that is giving me one of the for free and the other one I had to pay $1.46. This did not make any sense to me, she said they (WM employess) had a meeting about this coupon (Dove $2 wub2) and they can only take one, it is a LOBLAWS coupon.

Has this happened to anyone else? I am new at this couponing and I dont think that this was such a big deal as it was made out to be.
    This thread is currently associated with: Loblaws, Walmart, Zellers

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

There are rules regarding Coupon Zone coupons. Did it have the selling price on it? I have never used one at Walmart, doesn't seem worth the hassle.

If you think about it, by price matching, they have already given you a deal...they would make little money if they allowed you to get a PM and use a coupon that couldn't be sent off for reimbursement. Don't interpret it as Walmart being mean to you, think of it as them making a sound business decision.

Is there any way you can find the manufacturer Dove coupons? Seems like there were plenty to be found in my area anyway. They would certainly be accepted, if you bought the correct products.

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

They treat competitor coupons as a pricematch so you can't use one with a pricematch since it will only allow one pricematch per product
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by marstec View Post
    There are rules regarding Coupon Zone coupons. Did it have the selling price on it? I have never used one at Walmart, doesn't seem worth the hassle.

If you think about it, by price matching, they have already given you a deal...they would make little money if they allowed you to get a PM and use a coupon that couldn't be sent off for reimbursement. Don't interpret it as Walmart being mean to you, think of it as them making a sound business decision.

Is there any way you can find the manufacturer Dove coupons? Seems like there were plenty to be found in my area anyway. They would certainly be accepted, if you bought the correct products.
    There was no price on the coupon, I didnt realise i couldnt use those coupons at other places other than RCSS and Loblaws. Thank you for clearing that up, I will have to get my hands on some of the manufacturer's coupons and get some Dove products!! Thanks again!!

Thread Information