User Tag List

Thread: Free Gift Cards

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I joined this site just before Christmas and thought others might also be interested. Its Called swagbucks, how it works is you do surveys, shop, or just simply do searches just like you would on Google, and you earn swagbucks once you earn enough you can redeem them for gift cards for amazon and other prizes. I've received one 5 dollar gc from amazon so far, and almost have enough for my second.
    Just click on my signature
    Thanks
    Jen
    This thread is currently associated with: Amazon.ca & Amazon.com
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/jj2215

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

thats so cool

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/130108-...arn-v2-canada/

Thanks for the heads up! There is a great post for Swagbucks - we all share our wins and any questions you have can be answered there. And there's always someone letting you know when there's a swagcode out there!!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Nice way to get referrals! =)
    <script type="text/javascript">var geo_Partner = '21ff94e6-1e28-4a36-abd9-f6a00ffe76d1'; var geo_isCG = true;</script><script src="http://js.geoads.com/geoLink.js" type="text/javascript"></script>

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I've earned about $300 in amazon GC's in the last year.. its awesome!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I thought it was time for a reminder in the main forums for people about swagbucks too. Please go to the thread listed above by Tuktu60 for the smartcanucks community for more tips and stuff.

It's super easy. If you're reading this and not yet on swagbucks, what are you waiting for! I did a major summary that should get you going. Here it is again. Check it out if you are new!

READ THIS to learn about Swagbucks and be an expert in a day Here's a SUMMARY of how to swagbuck and get free stuff like Amazon gift cards!!

I find it's best to use swagbucks as a homepage so you remember to do a few searches til you win, 3-4 times a day. It's like Google. (ie. you can win 3-4 times per day). Also, under EARN, do the daily poll, NOSO (skip, skip to the end), and trusted surveys to get 3 other bucks. Some people also download the Toolbar.

In addition, you might qualify for some trusted surveys, and also, you can earn 5 bucks from swagbucks tv. You have to "watch through" about 13-15 videos to get 5 bucks. It's a lot of bandwidth - some people leave their computer on all day and can get 15 wins x 5 bucks each. But now you can gauge your progress toward getting the 5 bucks. All these are under the "EARN" tab.

Finally, make sure you go to the swagbucks thread on smartcanucks (above) regularly to check if there is a Swag code out!! We're really nice here. Swagcodes are extra bonuses that can appear in the blog, swidget, on facebook etc.

And make sure you let all your friends know (like in a signature in your email with your referral link posted under " Promote - Banners" BUT you can't use banners on smartcanucks) - any bucks they earn up to 1000 are yours too!

Now, you'll soon be on your way to getting at least $10 Amazon gift cards per month. Join using anybody's referral link (mine is below)!!

I'm sure others will add their tips. It's easy! and addictive! The high number of swagbucks members on smartcanucks can't be wrong!

I've gotten shoes, jewelry, JLab ear phones, textbooks, pastry mat all from free Amazon gift cards (been a member for 3 years, probably over $500 in amazon and starbucks gift cards).
    Last edited by grumpy; Sat, Jan 8th, 2011 at 02:19 AM. Reason: added more tips

the beautiful Richelieu River Valley area of Quebec
    Trading Score
    73 (100%)

Swagbucks excludes Quebec.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

you can put any address on sign up.

Then if you redeem for amazon.ca or .com e-gift certificates, they are sent to your email anyway for you to apply into your amazon account.

Just a thought...

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Are the coupons on their site good for Canadian stores?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

No, the coupons are only good for the States. I guess you can print them when you go travel! they're pretty good coupons.

But i do recommend going through swagbucks (under Earn --> SPECIAL OFFERS) if you are going to make a groupon purchase!!! Lot of points that way if you're buying a groupon anyway.

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Okay, thanks for the info and the tip Grumpy. This will probably save me a lot of searching when I travel to the states so that's something.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Thanks for the info Grumpy.

Thread Information