User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Thanks to vangirl87 re: selling our data. I've ordered a few times from them and have been very happy with the address labels, business cards, and little photobook - but yeah, we supply them with a lot of info to get these personal things made.

I tried going back into my account to delete some info but couldn't change the actual orders (of eg. address label details). oh well. but good to know.
    No problem - to be honest, I actually work in the industry and I manage a few of the many lists out there. It really isn't a big deal because it's just being used by other businesses. I don't mind stuff coming in the mail either, I just don't like getting the telemarketing calls. I always put a fake phone number in when I sign up for freebies and such.

Trading Score
    66 (100%)

I made a Vista Print Calender up for my Mom at Christmas, good quality, only paid shipping $8 and turned out very nice. She loved it. I would have paid twice as much. Came within 2 weeks. Only weird thing is it shows up on your cc as a charge from the Netherlands. Must be where their parent company is.

And anytime you order anything on line or enter any contest be prepared for others to sell your email/address to others. Just a fact of life these days.
    2010: won $4050 in contests! 2011: won $2160 in contests! 2012: won $86 in contests! 2013: won $137 in contests!
    Earned $320 so far in amazon gift cards on Swagbucks.com !
    Check out Cheapniks blog: Living Rich On The Cheap

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

not a bad deal !
    Last edited by sampler; Sun, Jan 16th, 2011 at 07:47 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

thanks so much for posting this!
    I got for free: 250 business cards, a rubber stamp, a tote bag, a notebook, a photo book and a mug. All with my business name on it! They also offered me 250 additional biz cards for 4.95/ free shipping. So I got all that stuff for around 8 bucks! Awesomeness!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information