User Tag List

Page 1177 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 177 677 1077 1127 1167 1175 1176 1177 1178 1179 1187 1227 1277 1677 ... LastLast
Results 17,641 to 17,655 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Can't seem to get a second win today.
    Join SWAGBUCKS! I've made over $1000 so far! Click here to join!!

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Trading Score
    150 (100%)

So whats the best way to redeem points? Save them up to redeem at once? Redeem as soon as you have enough for a 5.00gc? I have never redeemed so I don't know how to go about redeeming the best way.

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mckbutterfly View Post
    So whats the best way to redeem points? Save them up to redeem at once? Redeem as soon as you have enough for a 5.00gc? I have never redeemed so I don't know how to go about redeeming the best way.
    I always redeem when I have enough for the $5 gc and then start saving for the next month. I usually get enough to cash in for a $50 every few months too.

Regal Fundraiser!! Ongoing so no due date and items ship directly to your door! Use this link and put Lisa Taylor under the Referral Name on the payment page. Thank you for your support! www.hrtc.shopregal.ca

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

It all depends on what you're going for.

If you want amazon.com or amazon.ca gift cards then your best bet is to redeem for 5 x $5.00 AGC (amazon gift card) before anything else. Then save up for the $50.00. Each month you can redeem 5 of each like denomination gift card. So 5 x $5.00 AGC, 5 x $50.00 AGC, then 5 x $25.00 AGC.

You can also only have 2 redemptions per day. So if you have the points now you can redeem for 2 x $5.00 AGC today, 2 tomorrow and 1 the next day and then save up for next month's $25.00 or purchase a $50.00 AGC. If you are not going for AGC, and want PayPal, then I believe the $100.00 Paypal is cheapest, so saving for that would be best.

Please note, some items do not ship to Canadians on Amazon.com, your best bet is to check both sites and see what is available that you want and see if the stuff on Amazon.com ships to Canada. You can do this by adding things to your cart and going to the area where it gives you a breakdown of shipping cost and taxes. If they cannot ship to you, it will tell you.
    Visit my Facebook page for updates on Swagbucks, PrizeZombie, GiftHulk and more: http://www.facebook.com/<wbr>MoneyMakersandSavers
    Join me at ClixSense and earn Paypal cash: http://www.clixsense.com/?4773591

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

2nd search win for 10sbs!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by kanda View Post
    Question: Do you get sb's when your referrals get sb's from their referrals?
    No, You only get sb's from your referral's searches up to 1000 SB. You don't get SB from any of their other SB earnings

I would redeem as you get them. You can redeem for only 2 items a day and a max. of 5 identical items per month. Some of us usually have enough banked at the beginning of the month to redeem for 5x$5 Amazon GC in the first 3 days of the month. If you prefer PayPal, it's best to save up for the $100 GC (it'll take awhile but is better value than the smaller amounts).

Trading Score
    23 (100%)

Finally got my second win for 7.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Welcome Dayna - thanks for signing up to Swagbucks.

Please drop me a note so I can help you get up to speed quickly. I've helped quite a few folks get going and figure out ways to make SB work for them (newcomers and some more experienced swagbucks who want to earn more). I get a kick out helping - like to see people earn lots more gift cards than they thought they could.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

+8sb for searching
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

also if you plan to do paypal they seem to have a sale once a year (they have the last two years at least i think it's around their birthday) i'm waiting it out to buy the $100 during the next paypal sale
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Are newbie Swagbuck'ers only allowed so many SBTV to begin with? I know someone that signed up and only got 20 SBTV (60 SB) for their first day.....
    I spent $300 on Christmas gifts on Amazon & it was ALL FREE!
    This year I'm working on an additional $300!
    Feel free to PM me any questions & get started here:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/TannieS

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Zonny View Post
    Has anyone been credited for the Canada Post inbox survey? I did it a few days ago and nothing!
    I still have not been credited for it either.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good tip about waiting for $100 paypal sale. Cannot seem to get a second search win.
    Join the fun, earn cash and more

http://www.gifthulk.com/refer/rosa2:-)

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

2nd---10 sb for weather channel
    Free Amazon Gift Cards ,Paypal and Prizes
    Spins & Wins I Earned $5000.00 ++
    Canadian online shopping website that pays you Cash Back Rebates

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

First win for 7 sbs. Just completed an inbox survey, and working on games now.
    Wanna get paid giftcards and Paypal cash? Join Swagbucks right now!
    Don't you want free giftcards, prizes and money just for clicking?
    I've earned $180! Join Superpoints today

Thread Information