User Tag List

Page 1587 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 587 1087 1487 1537 1577 1585 1586 1587 1588 1589 1597 1637 1687 2087 ... LastLast
Results 23,791 to 23,805 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I received $50 Paypal today - I was getting worried because I redeemed on the 4th, so it took 13 days - in the past it only took 7 - 8 days!

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Second search win for 8 for "boom roasted"

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    I have the same thing Donna. I removed google.com from the middle of the address. It made the address so there was an = followed immediately by http and something with peanut labs. Then put my cursor at the very end of the address, hit enter on the keyboard and voilà the survey opened. I Dqed however after about 5 quick questions. Did give me one point for the DQ.
    OMG !!! it worked , thank you so very much key 123 and Divya . I am presently @ 157 and the pressure is off
    MamaF likes this.
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

does anyone have any experince with starting a new swagbucks account?? my account was deactivated, i emailed them and they emailed me back saying that i was using a refresh program (which i don't i just have a very trigger happy F5 finger every time i sit down) but it seems they don't believe me.. my account is deactivated (personally i think it's because i had alotta swagbucks sitting there and i'm beating myself for not cashing them in last month) if anyone else has had this issue (account banned and starting an account fresh) could you PM me.. let me know how it went

in all my life i've never had an account deactivated for suspicious activity
    (both my husbands and my accounts were deactivated)
    Last edited by Midnightly; Tue, Apr 17th, 2012 at 03:02 PM.
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Today's Braggable bargain is $10 Gap e git card if anyone is interested
    http://www.clixsense.com/?4532002
    CLIXSENSE : made $850 in just one year

swagbucks.com/refer/donnaGontario
    SWAGBUCKS : earned $1450 so far

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post

Thanks will give it a shot ....mine starts with http://peanutlabs....gooogle.com is in the middle and its not working

Glad it worked Donna, hope the others read this post and get their 48sbs too ..it was a very easy survey
    donnaG and Anne99 like this.
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I don't know why but I never got the surveys in Peanut Lab. Is anyone not getting them as well?

I wish I could do the 75sb hamburger helper survey but too bad I don't have a webcam hook up.

I did an energy drink survey earlier that worth 113sb. Still 24sb to go to meet today's goal.
    Earning my way to a new , you can too. Click the link to get 25 superpoint bonus: http://superpoints.com/join/tyuss0
    I earned over $500 in Amazon gift card with Swagbucks http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/summerc88

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I'm trying to do the eye movement survey, but after I look at the first shelf of stuff, the shelf disappears and then the page stays blank - what's supposed to happen next?

Trading Score
    105 (100%)

I crossed the goal today fo rthe first time and I have 28 votes to give to the Swagmom nominee for smartcanucks!!
    RedEng likes this.
    Earn with Swagbucks....I have earned 350$ in giftcards and paypal so farl!!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/divikutti
    Try prizezombie..similar to swagbuckshttp://prizezombie.com/welcome?ref=divyaps

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

tvwatcher, I didn't have a shelf appear, just one box, and then it started in with questions right afterwards.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I had a shelf with boxes of hamburger helper, kraft dinner, sidekicks and a few other things - it said to look at the shelf like I normally would, and I looked at it for a few seconds, then it went away, and the page is then blank

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I had one box of cheeseburger macaroni, I was to look at the box like I normally would......guess they wanted to see what drew the eye to the box first? Hmmmmm......sounds like two different versions!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thank you divya, deleting google.com on the URL worked on the 48 SB PL survey, it was the exact same survey I did on Trial Pay (Daily Survey 23 SB). My browser crashed in the middle of the survey, but luckily I was able to recover where I was at from my browser history. I got credited for both.

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    does anyone have any experince with starting a new swagbucks account??
    Eva-M posted on March 29th that she was able to open a new account. Also, thanks for the details of your deactivation. I also have a happy finger, but I've been backing off lately so I'm not mistaken for a bot.

http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/177371-...0/#post4562940

Quote Originally Posted by donnaG View Post
    Today's Braggable bargain is $10 Gap e git card if anyone is interested
    Note only good at .com not .ca (once again thank you to 01kipper for pointing this out), also I believe you are limited to 5 gift cards in one transaction. Anybody try to use this in a Canadian store?

Quote Originally Posted by summerc View Post
    I don't know why but I never got the surveys in Peanut Lab. Is anyone not getting them as well?
    Sometimes with PL you need to keep checking throughout the day, the surveys don't appear at the same time for everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by divya View Post
    I crossed the goal today fo rthe first time and I have 28 votes to give to the Swagmom nominee for smartcanucks!!
    Awesome divya, I've maxed out everyday, so I've got 146 votes for??? Less than 24 hours until the nominee is picked, I'm so excited to find out who it's going to be and start getting it posted on Swag Bucks.
    donnaG and Anne99 like this.

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

finally got it to work! yeesh! for some reason it wouldn't work in firefox, even after I disabled ad blocker - so I tried in ie, and it wouldn't detect my eyes - same with chrome and opera - then I realized that you can probably only have the webcam running in one window at a time, so I closed the windows, then tried again in chrome and it worked (good thing I copied the survey url before I had to start messing around with it!)

I didn't get credited though - did anyone else get their SBs?

eta: now I'm paranoid and am going to cover the webcam peep hole
    Last edited by tvwatcher; Tue, Apr 17th, 2012 at 03:54 PM.
    donnaG, FrugalNotCheap and MamaF like this.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    does anyone have any experince with starting a new swagbucks account?? my account was deactivated, i emailed them and they emailed me back saying that i was using a refresh program (which i don't i just have a very trigger happy F5 finger every time i sit down) but it seems they don't believe me.. my account is deactivated (personally i think it's because i had alotta swagbucks sitting there and i'm beating myself for not cashing them in last month) if anyone else has had this issue (account banned and starting an account fresh) could you PM me.. let me know how it went

in all my life i've never had an account deactivated for suspicious activity
    (both my husbands and my accounts were deactivated)
    that sucks midnighty! try emailing them again, don't give up. this happened to me a few weeks ago, and although their emails always ended with "this decision is final, your account will remain deactivated", i fought it and got my account reactivated!!! -with all my sbs! if they do end up reactivating, i STRONGLY suggest you deplete your balance because...

2.5 weeks after my account was reactivated... my account was deactivated again (this past sunday evening), and although i've emailed them twice already, i haven't gotten a reply. i feel like they're not even going to listen to me this time or be polite enough to reply me with some answers.

but it's the same issue with me regarding suspicious behaviour and accusing me of using an auto-refresh. which i don't use btw. i do however am really good at refreshing the page every time i see the meter go up. not sure if it was because i tend to watch the same few videos - but i can't find anywhere that says watching the same video is a violation of their terms of use!

also i had quite a bit saved in my account..
    going to email them for a 3rd time later today if i don't hear back..
    anyways.. i feel your pain...

Thread Information