User Tag List

Page 210 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 110 160 200 208 209 210 211 212 220 260 310 710 1210 ... LastLast
Results 3,136 to 3,150 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    What are your search routines?

I see some of you get 3-4 searches in an hour and I and others would like have similar results.

My routine is I search no less than one every minute or two everytime I see someone on here has posted a search win, but even then if im behind from other people I still don't win less than 30 mins of each win.

Do you "guys" search every minute, 5 mins, 10 mins, 15 mins, do you sign out and sign back in after a certain time, or "delete cookies"?

I also notice if im into my 10th search I probably won't win until they open that window of search wins again.
    For me it is very simple... I follow the facebook swagbucks wall.
    That tells me the trend as users post the wins and in what intervals they are getting and how many they have gotten......

That simple..

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

My second win of 10 today and the usual daily!
    $450 in amazon.ca gift certificate and counting Thanks! to Swagbucks! click the link below to join!
    Join Swagucks and get cool Prizes!
    My BBQ Blog http://hrmcreativebbq.blogspot.com/

Trading Score
    74 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by deals View Post
    Me too! Have a great weekend!

Free Amazon Gift Cards/Paypal $$ -Join Swagbucks now!! Get $50/month just by searching .. Message me for tips

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Naanu

Trading Score
    34 (100%)

1st win 10sb for 'motley crew'
    Search/Click and win free gift cards! I could really use a friend!!
    Search and Win on swagbucks.com
    Join Superpoints, it's back!

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by grumpy View Post
    Got my first win and dailies. 2SB RADIUM ONE perrier video!!
    I don't have that video...boo.
    "Call it magic, call it true/I call it magic when I'm with you" - Coldplay, Magic

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

First win for 7sbs and the dailies
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I have enough SB to purchase an amazon gc. What I was planning on doing was using these as a Christmas present for someone. Is it better to wait closer to then to purchase them or should I buy them when I have enough and have them sit in my account? (I've never done this before so when I say account I'm just assuming there is a place on amazon that they could be banked.)

What do you do?
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    6 (100%)

+10sb for searching!
    Earn FREE PRIZES, Paypal$, Gift Cards with SWAGBUCKS by searching! Please use my referral, and earn with me. http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/KathyN
    Beyond the rack save up to 90% off clothes and more! http://vnlink.co/Sb7eFax

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

10sb, 1st.

Quote Originally Posted by kanda View Post
    I have enough SB to purchase an amazon gc. What I was planning on doing was using these as a Christmas present for someone. Is it better to wait closer to then to purchase them or should I buy them when I have enough and have them sit in my account? (I've never done this before so when I say account I'm just assuming there is a place on amazon that they could be banked.)

What do you do?
    I would get the Amazon GCs now and keep them in your Amazon account. Amazon GCs never expire, so the only potential risk is perhaps using them for other purchases before Christmas.

Also Swagbucks limits people to 5 Amazon GCs per month, so if you wait until Christmas you'll most likely be stuck with only $25 worth of $5 GCs, or overpaying for $25 or $100 GCs .

Finally, I have much more faith in Amazon surviving until that time than I do Swagbucks, so IMO it's best to use the SB as soon as you get it.

Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Aslan View Post
    10sb, 1st.

I would get the Amazon GCs now and keep them in your Amazon account. Amazon GCs never expire, so the only potential risk is perhaps using them for other purchases before Christmas.

Also Swagbucks limits people to 5 Amazon GCs per month, so if you wait until Christmas you'll most likely be stuck with only $25 worth of $5 GCs, or overpaying for $25 or $100 GCs .

Finally, I have much more faith in Amazon surviving until that time than I do Swagbucks, so IMO it's best to use the SB as soon as you get it.
    Thanks Asian! One more question if you don't mind. I have set up an amazon account. Do I just go into SB and redeem? I don't want to somehow lose what I've got over a simple mistake.
    Join me on Swagbucks and earn money and giftcards. So easy, so fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Kanda2004

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

2nd win for 11sb. Saving up for a $25 paypal.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Thanks Asian! One more question if you don't mind. I have set up an amazon account. Do I just go into SB and redeem? I don't want to somehow lose what I've got over a simple mistake.
    To buy an amazon gift card. Select the type you want from Swagbucks, click the 'snag this' button. It'll ask you to submit order. Then a confirmation will be sent to your email address. You must click on the verify button in your email address to complete the order.

Then you need to wait up to 2 weeks for swagbucks to send you another email, saying that your gift card has arrived. Select 'My Gift Cards' from your drop down list and there you will see a code that you will enter into your Amazon account. These codes can be traded but I do believe they expire after a certain number of days (30)???

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Thanks Asian!
    I is usually before L, but not in this case.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    These codes can be traded but I do believe they expire after a certain number of days (30)???
    According to Amazon, the GC codes never expire provided you purchased them after 2008. I kept some Amazon.com GC Codes for almost a year, and traded them without any issues.

If you do have a problem, Amazon's Customer Service is good so they'll probably resolve it.

http://www.amazon.ca/gp/gc

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Canadian GCs are not allowed to expire so they have to comply with that law
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

got 3 search wins today. Regarding my search routine, I just keep seaching 5 second apart or so, and I get a win after 8-10 such searches. I do this 3-4 times a day, spaced out over hours to get 3-4 wins a day. I think that's what most people do.

Thread Information