User Tag List

Page 1616 of 2117 FirstFirst ... 616 1116 1516 1566 1606 1614 1615 1616 1617 1618 1626 1666 1716 2116 ... LastLast
Results 24,226 to 24,240 of 31752
Like Tree14155Likes

Thread: Swagbucks Search & Win, v3 - PLEASE POST IN V4

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Dang, Monday is the day I'm away from the computer the longest! hopefully I can catch some of the codes

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

First search win of the day! Name:  SwagBucks19.jpg
Views: 173
Size:  11.4 KB
    lotus003 and MamaF like this.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Missing codes and doing a lot less swagging lately so this is nice:

lotus003 and MamaF like this.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Anne99 View Post
    Swag Code Extravaganza on Monday, April 30th! Total of 75sb to had!

Check out the blog entry:

http://blog.swagbucks.com/2012/04/ge...egas-week.html
    Yahoo! A Party. Codes won't start until 5 am PST, so don't stay up late for a midnight code, early to bed and early to rise. Hopefully there won't be any international code issues.

If you haven't already, PLEASE go leave a comment on EmilieBee's Nomination. Just click on the vote Queen_Bee link in my signature and add a 5 rating comment. "Thank You for...." (letting me know what survey's credit, Swagbucks 101, keeping updated on Swagcode Extravaganza) you can mean EmilieBee or Smart Canuck.

01kipper thanks for submitting a ticket on the #SBGamesCA, they always post the #SBGames the same day on twitter and then I reply to the tweet 'what about CA & UK', then they post the winners. It didn't work this time and I feel like I'm nagging if I have to keep reminding them.
    MamaF likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

It never seems to show it when I put the 5 stars up on the swagbuck site for EmilieBee? What the heck am I doing wrong?

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    75 (100%)

Have made the goal today. So I think I have earned the max. number of votes (340). Glad that is over. I am tired of the goal reaching things and hope they will give it a break on that front for a bit.
    RedEng likes this.

Trading Score
    201 (100%)

Just did the survey on brooms for 113 sb! so that puts me at 187 today! and Ive only had 1 win!!!

woohoo! glad Im off on monday! hope I get a code or 2!
    Get paid for your opinion! http://legerweb.com/J4Z12
    Join Swagbucks and earn free money and giftcards!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/melissabrien

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Well, I got to the end of the quota today, 286 votes for the final tally. When does the voting begin?

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by key123 View Post
    Have made the goal today. So I think I have earned the max. number of votes (340). Glad that is over. I am tired of the goal reaching things and hope they will give it a break on that front for a bit.
    Awesome job key123, that equals 170 SB for you. I agree about taking a break from the goals.

Thank you to everyone who has left comments for EmilieBee. Comments are kinda stagnating so I'm offering a Comment Incentive Contest, it was Giving_Small's idea so I named the contest after her. The rules of the contest are in the 2nd post of the Vote Request forum (link is in my signature if you click on why vote). If you have already commented, you still get a comment point for yourself or whoever you want to give it too, just let me know per the rules. I need your help to spread the word.

I have 1.5 PINS for a Kellogg's Exercise mat, if someone has an extra PIN to donate for the 2nd draw.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by MamaF View Post
    Well, I got to the end of the quota today, 286 votes for the final tally. When does the voting begin?
    Monday, April 30th until May 12th. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter all my votes at once or stagger them over the voting period. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.
    MamaF likes this.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks RedEng, after I asked the question I thought I'd better get off my butt and take a look, but it took me a while It's strange that there is such a long voting period when all of the votes are in by today. I guess they want a chance to get everyone to use them up? I'd better use them all at once, or I'm going to forget

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Just got DQ'd out of an 88sb trusted survey on wine. Hope someone else gets lucky!

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

If they have a leaderboard, we should add our votes fast - most people will just pick one of the top two and not bother to read. Many people will do it quickly - they want their bonus bucks for voting.

So if this goes live a midnight Pacific time, we need some people ready to vote.

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    Monday, April 30th until May 12th. I'm not sure if I'm going to enter all my votes at once or stagger them over the voting period. It'll be interesting to see how things play out.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by RedEng View Post
    Awesome job key123, that equals 170 SB for you. I agree about taking a break from the goals.

I have 1.5 PINS for a Kellogg's Exercise mat, if someone has an extra PIN to donate for the 2nd draw.
    I have 1 PIN from a cereal box. If you still need it, let me know, I don't need it anyway You ask for the Yoga mat, right?

Just completed the "wine" survey. Very fast survey if you qualify Still waiting for the "spice" one

I have 232 votes and 96 from DH
    RedEng likes this.
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I have a question. I want to redeem for the first time for 25$ Paypal cash. But they ask mobile verification. I haven't mobile phone. Can someone tell me, how they can verified my account if I haven't a mobile phone? I can use my DH's mobile, but I don't want to do this. I'll appreciate if you can help me.

And also - is this verification every time or just the first time?
    Last edited by p4eli4ka; Sat, Apr 28th, 2012 at 01:14 AM. Reason: added one more question
    Superpoints now live for canadiens woohoo: https://www.superpoints.com/join/iXf3XCcg9gferdyumbbENZLAxWg
    Stop count your rewards, just enjoy them: http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/p4eli4ka

Thread Information