User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    183 (100%)

I picked up the TC yesterday at Thrifty's and the SS was in it..... not that great for coupons though .... $5 off Vileda combined purchae of a promist mop and refill ... and a B1G1 Sweet Baby Rae BBQ Sauce (never tried before so no idea) Not nearly as good as the last Brandsaver one.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I get the Saanich news, and the inserts are usually in it. I have been trying to think of a way to get more of them too! I live in a complex and I'm seriously considering getting my kids to ask all of the neighbour kids to give them the inserts from their papers (if it's ok with their parents, of course!). My poor kids...it must be so rough having a crazy coupon lady for a mom..I already make them scope out the grocery store aisles for coupons whenever we go shopping. LOL

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by LissaLovesCoupons View Post
    I get the Saanich news, and the inserts are usually in it. I have been trying to think of a way to get more of them too! I live in a complex and I'm seriously considering getting my kids to ask all of the neighbour kids to give them the inserts from their papers (if it's ok with their parents, of course!). My poor kids...it must be so rough having a crazy coupon lady for a mom..I already make them scope out the grocery store aisles for coupons whenever we go shopping. LOL

i've trained my lil girl young lol she knows what a coupon is and that coupons are mommies (except her McD coupons lol) and she points them out to me in grocery stores even wants to help me with the binder (and she's only 3yrs old lol)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

LOL...awesome..sounds like my littlest guy, he's five and he gets almost as excited when new coupons come in the mailbox as I do!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i figure if they learn young it may stick with them when they get older and they won't feel embarassed to use coupons
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Exactly! Then maybe the attitude will spread, and those of us who DO use coupons won't get such a hassle! Ahh..one can dream..lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I love the idea of training them young. I have just recently started couponing :O , lol, but my 2 girls are already getting the hang of it, always wanting to help mommy cut coupons!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

my lovely little boy who is 19 months when asked what are these he will smile and reply mommy coupons! so darn cute

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

the smartsource was in the TC of Saturday

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

last week there was a red plum in the saainch news and it was different from the red plum in the tc, weird!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information