User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread: Newcombers

" <3 saving $$$ "
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yes the schedule thats posted is when they come. They dont come every week but close enough. Times and Transcripts is where you will find them and also online.

I finally got my coupons todaaaaaaay! Gocoupons.ca is so awesome because you dont have to cut them out and i got two today that dont expire till Dec 2011!!!!!!

" <3 saving $$$ "
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I got my sunlight coupon $1.00 off and used it today. I went to SS on Main Street and they had just 4 bottles left. So I scooped one up, because I had just the one coupon.

I went to U-Scan and scanned my $1.00 coupon and handed it to the guy. He mustve not noticed I had already did it and took another $1.00 coupon off. Sunlight on sale $2.97 minues 2 -$1.00 coupon + .39 =$1.36 for 32 loads and its a new kind said right on the bottle. So in two days I have 2 x 30 loads - $5.00 coupon $5.77(tide) + sunlight 32 loads $1.36 = 92 LOADS for about 8 BUCKS!!! LOL

So I guess I wont be needing any soon!

OH, and then I forgot I had $1.12 gas coupon I couldve used.. d'oh! hahaha

HEADS UP:

Today I got my Gocoupon for Royal toliet paper. You have to get 24- or 36 rolls $1.00 off.. Shoppers has it on for $4.99 but with the coupon it will be $3.99.. great deal!!! usually they adverstise 8 double rolls for that price. I think the sale ends Jan 28.
    Last edited by amester; Tue, Jan 25th, 2011 at 08:13 AM.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Hi! I'm also from Moncton. I'm a mother of 2 littles girls (20 months and 4.5 yo). I work part time and I also sale Avon. This is my way to round up the months end. I also love using coupon, but never got really serious about it. We are trying to save even more now, and reading about all the couponners saving lots, encourage me to use my coupons on products that are on sales.

I've actually never heard of coupon train or trade before reading it on here. I actually waiting for my first trade. Hopefully everythings goes well.

Love to hear all about the sales and coupons, trades, etc from all of you :D

Have a nice shinny day !!
    Got $120 AGC. Joined end of FEB 2011. Join the fun!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/kappi

I've just join SUPERPOINTS, how about you ??? http://superpoints.com/wrpgs/7n547a

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information