User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I saw the Secret Deodorant on sale for $1.99 in the RCSS flyer. With the $7 off WUB3 coupon I decided to head to Walmart to pricematch. I knew this would be a hit or miss situation, because the deodorant would total only $6.00 before tax. I went to the cashier, to pricematch, and use the coupon. She said no to using the coupon because it the deodorant only cost $6. BUMMER, she noticed! I bought the rest of my stuff and went home disappointed.

Luckily I got another chance. On the way to an appointment, I saw an RCSS across the street. Went in there to try to see if they would accept my coupon. And, THEY did!! I was so happy. I got three deodorants for FREE! They PAID me to buy it, so I made $1!

I just want to thank all the SC'ers because without you, I would have never known about this deal. I love you guys, you have saved me so much money with coupons.
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS, Walmart

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

Great brag. It's annoying as heck that WM refused to let you use a coupon AND pm at the same time. I've never had that problem before. is it a new rule they have?
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    Great brag. It's annoying as heck that WM refused to let you use a coupon AND pm at the same time. I've never had that problem before. is it a new rule they have?
    She let me pricematch, but wouldn't let me use the coupon because the products only totaled $6, not $7. I think the cashier would have let me PM and use coupons if the deodorant cost me more than $7.

$power
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Good for you to not give up.
    I guess persistence has to be part of the coupon way of life....

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I don't know.. I wouldn't try to use a coupon for obviously lower price of a product. Just doesn't seem right, and most of the time, cashiers would notice that. I would just get one more item to go over the coupon value. But again- that's just me
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by tinaros View Post
    I don't know.. I wouldn't try to use a coupon for obviously lower price of a product. Just doesn't seem right, and most of the time, cashiers would notice that. I would just get one more item to go over the coupon value. But again- that's just me
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">
    You do have a point, but nowhere on the coupon does it say you must spend $7 on the listed P&G products.
    Last edited by maliha44; Sat, Jan 29th, 2011 at 01:03 PM.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

I'm just re-phrasing , but I think it lists the products that you can spend it on, and it's ANY of them- whether it's secret, the shaving gel, or the olay moisturizer and wash...
    Learn to use Swagbucks - easy - HERE
    <input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden"><input id="gwProxy" type="hidden"><!--Session data--><input onclick="jsCall();" id="jsProxy" type="hidden">

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by ninna View Post
    I was refused a PM and a coupon before a couple of times.But last week I PM'd a cereal and used a coupon no problem.Walmart should make up it's mind what their PM and coupon rules are.

Smart Canuck...Oh Yeah!!! Koolaid's Avatar
    Trading Score
    145 (100%)

Great find and so happy your find SC so helpful!!! (I do too!!) Most of the brandsaver coupons say they include taxes in the value of the coupon...something that you can point out to cashiers who rush and don't take the time to read.
    Join Swagbucks and save up for Christmas!!! Message me for help! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Koolaid1977

Please help us raise lots of much needed Autism research funds...donate to my son's walk today here:
    http://asca.convio.net/goto/tyler2016

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

Great brag! Nothing like free!
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

you can always get items that are just over $6, and mention that P& G coupons are applicable towards sales tax.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    you can always get items that are just over $6, and mention that P& G coupons are applicable towards sales tax.
    Ya, next time I'm going to make sure to tell the cashier that taxes are included. Thanks!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I'm about to go try this same deal myself...I've got my fingers crossed for free deodorant + $1!!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Good luck!

Thread Information