User Tag List

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast
    CaFreshbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh I always use my coffee mug and get a discount on that. I guess I can stop using that after 20th Feb. Ughh but I wont get that discount, and I may not even win more than just one doughnut after buying my coffee like 5 times ...
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ZAhra1425

Get started to earn points for Free Jewellery Gift cards, Amazon.com/ca Giftcards, Starbucks Cards and more....more prizes...

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

@ZAhra25

you can continue using your mug and get a discount, just ask for the Roll Up cup.

So discount + Roll Up.

Trading Score
    92 (100%)

I found a free coffee from last years roll up in my purse. Would it be cheating to use it???

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

@kiki

No because you won it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yay I love rooooooooooolllllllllllllll up the rrrrrrrrrrriiiiiiiimmmmmmmm!

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Okay first this.... last year I got into an argument with the girl at Timmies because I said I won a motorhome, she told me no you didn't. I said YES I DID!! She told me "No, it says Win A Bagel".. augh so disgusted!

Okay now my question:

If contest cup not available ask customer if they’d like to change their order to an available cup size
    I have gotten into heated debates with cashiers at Timmies around the end of the promotion, when they run out of cups of certain sizes. If I order an XL (which I always do) and they are out of them, does the above mean that I am out of luck for the contest??? I would think that I should get a large contest cup and just roll it up right there????? I was denied many times last year and was not amused!

Also what do you do if you have your own mug, can I request an XL roll up cup (I find I have better luck with them then any other size.. superstition!!!) or can they just give me whatever they want?

Either way I guess it don't matter, the staff sit there on night shift and roll them up anyways and then roll em back down when it says play again... thus the reason I won a total of one coffee all last year and buying at least 3 per DAY!!! By the way, the girl who let that one slip through was fired the next day I think!!!

I never win but keep on playin anyhow!

If you could kindly answer the two above questions though, I would appreciate it!
    Is it baseball season yet?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

YAY, McDonalds will now have their free coffee promo

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Awwww they downgraded from a Toyota RAV4 last year to the Matrix. lol

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

@theweave

I have gotten into heated debates with cashiers at Timmies around the end of the promotion, when they run out of cups of certain sizes. If I order an XL (which I always do) and they are out of them, does the above mean that I am out of luck for the contest??? I would think that I should get a large contest cup and just roll it up right there????? I was denied many times last year and was not amused!
    To get the cup if they run out of XL, you'd have to downsize to a Large to get a contest cup. Also, it highly depends on the employee that is taking your order at the window or counter.

Also what do you do if you have your own mug, can I request an XL roll up cup (I find I have better luck with them then any other size.. superstition!!!) or can they just give me whatever they want?
    If you have a reusable mug, yes you can request a roll up cup BUT they will give you the smallest contest cup size available.

And yes they fire on spot of you are caught stealing/tampering with cups. So if you suspect you get a pre-rolled cup just let them know asap.

If you walk-in to get your coffee, just pop the lid open and check quickly to make sure it isn't rolled, if it is ask to speak with manager.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by EdLeafs View Post
    Awwww they downgraded from a Toyota RAV4 last year to the Matrix. lol

Next year will be a smart car.

no more door to door! :) walkonby's Avatar
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

We want the poster! We want the poster! Put up the Timmies Poster

PPPPLLLLLEEEEEEAAAAASSSSSEEEE??????

Thank you for posting the Roll Up The Rim, can't wait

babies teach us acceptance

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

I was only kidding about the part about employees rolling up the cups ahead of time! Just griping how I never win despite the # I buy every single day! *LOL*

However, you say if they are out of XL cups, I have to "down size to Large". This makes no sense to me. If I buy a XL coffee, I should be able to just get a Large Roll Up The Rim cup. I should not have to downsize my coffee that I want just to participate in the contest. If I am not mistaken, you get a cup on "any hot beverage" not when you buy "A size of hot beverage in which a contest cup is still available." If this is the case, they should state it clearly in the rules and regulations of the contest then. If I get one with a refillable mug, why can't I get one when the run out of the size I always order.. To make a customer "downsize" means less profit for Tim Horton's... Upsizing makes more sense of course!

I guess we will see what happens! My TH consumption has dropped anyways so who knows how many I will buy now! *LOL*

Trading Score
    41 (100%)

Yay! Can't wait for Feb 21, 2011!!!

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by theweave View Post
    I was only kidding about the part about employees rolling up the cups ahead of time! Just griping how I never win despite the # I buy every single day! *LOL*

However, you say if they are out of XL cups, I have to "down size to Large". This makes no sense to me. If I buy a XL coffee, I should be able to just get a Large Roll Up The Rim cup. I should not have to downsize my coffee that I want just to participate in the contest. If I am not mistaken, you get a cup on "any hot beverage" not when you buy "A size of hot beverage in which a contest cup is still available." If this is the case, they should state it clearly in the rules and regulations of the contest then. If I get one with a refillable mug, why can't I get one when the run out of the size I always order.. To make a customer "downsize" means less profit for Tim Horton's... Upsizing makes more sense of course!

I guess we will see what happens! My TH consumption has dropped anyways so who knows how many I will buy now! *LOL*
    lol I knew you'd say something about Tim Hortons losing profit but obviously they don't during the roll up period. And the downsizing is what its telling us to suggest to customers but it will be up to employees to make that decision since we have the power to "make it right"

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by heinz View Post
    lol I knew you'd say something about Tim Hortons losing profit but obviously they don't during the roll up period. And the downsizing is what its telling us to suggest to customers but it will be up to employees to make that decision since we have the power to "make it right"
    No I know, the profits go through the roof cause of people like us that actually think they will win something!

I will take my chances. like I said before, I am not drinking that many anymore anyways so I probably won't have to get into too many arguments as it is usually dad bringing it home to me for me! I might have to teach him how to argue for the cups like I trained him on PM'ing and how to do SDM runs the SC way!

Page 3 of 28 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 5 13 ... LastLast

Thread Information