User Tag List

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast
    CouponMom
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I have a question about these though - on the last line of the back page it says "not valid with any other offer". From past MIR's if there is any kind of coupon or sale price I have had rebates returned to me saying that my purchases don't qualify because of some kind of discount.

I am wondering if we buy the products on sale if they will say the same thing? or if a discount is applied they will view that not as "any other offer" but as the selling price?

I have one of these filled out and mailed away - now waiting to see what happens and if they honor it or not...

I bought 4 boxes of quaker Oatmeal to go bars on sale for 2 for $5.00
    and one single serve tropicana juice for $1.99 so paid $13.52 including taxes (aprox) at Save on Foods this week - but my reciept shows the reg. retail - a discount to arrive at the $2.50 per box. I wonder if they will view this as another "offer"...

Feedback? Thanks!

Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Foodbasics has $1 quaker granola bars this week, might be best deal.

MIR FORM in Olive section?
    Last edited by vsaint; Thu, Feb 10th, 2011 at 01:30 AM.

Trading Score
    297 (100%)

Sobeys flyer has an ad for the Quaker/Tropicana promo...I asked tonight & they said they should be in the store tomorrow tonight for the weekend Whoot!!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by scrapbooksue View Post
    I have a question about these though - on the last line of the back page it says "not valid with any other offer". From past MIR's if there is any kind of coupon or sale price I have had rebates returned to me saying that my purchases don't qualify because of some kind of discount.

I am wondering if we buy the products on sale if they will say the same thing? or if a discount is applied they will view that not as "any other offer" but as the selling price?

I have one of these filled out and mailed away - now waiting to see what happens and if they honor it or not...

I bought 4 boxes of quaker Oatmeal to go bars on sale for 2 for $5.00
    and one single serve tropicana juice for $1.99 so paid $13.52 including taxes (aprox) at Save on Foods this week - but my reciept shows the reg. retail - a discount to arrive at the $2.50 per box. I wonder if they will view this as another "offer"...

Feedback? Thanks!
    That's a good question but sorry, I don't have an answer. At least not yet.

I got an email from a customer service person at Buy Low after I told them I couldn't get the forms at their stores. She apologized and said there was a problem with the sales reps that were supposed to deliver the forms to the stores. She said I could go back to the store and ask the manager for a form that they can print out from an email that they were getting.

For anyone looking for these forms at a Buy Low store, I would suggest just giving them a few more days and they might get the original forms now that they know there's a problem and people are complaining. If they still don't have the original forms available by this weekend then I guess it wouldn't hurt to ask if they could print one for you. Or, go to Buy Low's website and contact them.

I had also sent an email to Tropicana. If I get a response from them, I will inquire about using coupons and/or buying the merchandise on sale and whether that's going to be a problem or not with this offer. I want to know!

Quote Originally Posted by vsaint View Post
    Foodbasics has $1 quaker granola bars this week, might be best deal.

MIR FORM in Olive section?
    Totally whacko, yes. I would still suggest that people look for the forms by the Quaker or Tropicana products but I wasn't really that surprised to find the forms by chance in the last place I would expect to find them. Especially after spending a good part of the previous day looking for the forms in places where they should have been.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Here's the form I picked up today at Nester's Market at Woodward's in downtown Vancouver. They've been slow getting them at Buy Low stores but I would say just be patient for a few more days. Definitely ask for them if you don't see them. They should be readily available, especially if the store has advertised this promotion, like in their flyer.

Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Feb 11th, 2011 at 02:13 AM.

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

Anyone find these yet in Alberta? Mainly the Sherwood Park/Edmonton area?
    Thanks.

Trading Score
    569 (100%)

I am looking to trade for 6 MIR forms if anyone has some extras please PM me
    Want free Christmas shopping???
    get giftcards to Amazon!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

This was advertised in this week's Sobey's flyer...so I assume they'll have the forms!

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

These were advertised in Sobey's and Foodland flyers for us this week. I'm going to go tonight to see if I can get some MIR's if they have some I'll grab a couple extra for the ladies on here! I plan on getting the Quaker chewy bars from Food Basics and a single carton of Tropicana. Hope they are some pretty cool coupons!

Always looking for items on my wishlist, Stouffers and ICoke pins! As well as RAOK Campbells soup labels for my kids school!
    Come Swag with me! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Wiserwithwords

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Buttonhole those store managers if you can't find the forms!

---------------------
    buttonhole |ˈbətnˌhōl|
    verb [ trans. ]
    1 informal attract the attention of and detain (someone) in conversation, typically against his or her will.

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Any idea what $ 25 in coupons are going to be mailed back ?

Is there a list somewhere that I missed ?

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Ty so much for posting the MI form. I went back today and picked up some extras at my Foodland. PM me if you need one.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    216 (100%)

Thanks! I'll check out Sobeys and Freshco this weekend! We have both in Windsor, so hopefully one will have it!

blessedmommy
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Will check out sobeys...thanks!

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

The Buy Low store at Kingsgate Mall in Vancouver has these forms now. They're in the aisle with the Quaker cereal.

Page 5 of 21 FirstFirst ... 3 4 5 6 7 15 ... LastLast

Thread Information