User Tag List

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

i normally stack in south common, but Ill be in SH Park tomorrow - how are they there for us SC who come in with loads of coupons?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

EdmontonSaver EdmontonChristine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Haha I am going there today as well, I went there a couple weeks ago. There pretty busy there and they have a lot of young staff, I had to wait for a CS who knew coupons to ring me through, but he went about it well and made it painless

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

awesome!!! thanks so much!

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Just an FYI, they are out of the Splenda brown sugar and the green apple Powerball tabs. They were substituting the 60's for $6.99 but ran out of those as well.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

they were really nice there, I was only getting a few things (had coupons for a lot of formula, toothpaste and toothbrushes). I did a big shop the last two weeks, the cashier was surprised with how straight forward and easy it was for her haha

she also mentioned that someone with lots of coupons had been in before me... EdmontonChristine?? lol

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Who was your cashier? I went there once last summer for four things (chicken broth, wipes and diapers). It took almost half an hour as the supervisor read every coupon at least twice and really could not figure it out. It was my first time stacking and I had already gone through every coupon many times so I knew I had the right things but it just took so long until he finally finished. The girls at the till and customer service said they couldn't do it - it had to be the supervisor - so I was always scared to go back. Glad it went good for you!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

not sure, it was an older lady, i just went right to customer service as I usually do in south common because thee need overrides to PM. she didnt really look at the coupons as I put them in stacks on top of each product, so she just added them up and then double checked the total once she entered them. i think Ill probably go there instead of SC in the future, so much faster! and i live SE of the city so it doesnt really matter either way for me!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I went to sherwood park last week and it was really fast and painless. I had a price match so went right to customer service. I had an older lady and she was great!

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

That's my favorite store. They are friendly and fast

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Good to know, I'm in the NE, I think it would be the same distance for me to go into Ed or Shwdpk. Are any of you ladies wanting to get together? I'm new to this and would love to "talk shop" lol

Trading Score
    10 (100%)

I live east of sherwood park and go into that LD all the time. They are really good there. There is an older lady who does work at CS and she is awesome. I always forget her name though.. She just looks to make sure that the coupon is for the correct product and then rings it all through. She has never questioned any of my coupons.

Trading Score
    38 (100%)

great to know this! I'm scared to do my first "stack shop", but this is the closest one to me too, so I'm going to get up the courage and go! thanks

Thread Information