User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    132 (100%)

Was at Silver City Cineplex, Yorkdale Mall, and no coupons there either, just the ad.
    "...within the core of each of us is the child we once were. This child constitutes the foundation of what we have become, who we are, and what we will be."
    Rhawn Josesph, Neuroscientist

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I have extras for trade.
    Pm me if u r interested.
    Thanks

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Unbelievable.. my DH went to the movies with a buddy last night.. (thank you icoke) so of course I told him he had to bring me home some mags....there were a ton there he tells me and it's the February issue and since March is the next day he asks the worker, "Hey is it okay if I take a bunch of these?", the guy radios his manager and asks if DH can take like 50 magazines and the manager replies, "Tell him to take as many as he wants!"

Woo hoo! Pizza pizza pizza....!

Who wants to trade?
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Would love to trade for some of these! I forgot to grab more copies before March >_<

mothu's trading list
    Trading Score
    103 (100%)

I like to trade to some one, Let me know.

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Unbelievable.. my DH went to the movies with a buddy last night.. (thank you icoke) so of course I told him he had to bring me home some mags....there were a ton there he tells me and it's the February issue and since March is the next day he asks the worker, "Hey is it okay if I take a bunch of these?", the guy radios his manager and asks if DH can take like 50 magazines and the manager replies, "Tell him to take as many as he wants!"

Woo hoo! Pizza pizza pizza....!

Who wants to trade?
    Way to go! That's a fine bit of coupon salvaging. The Feb. issues were going in the recycling bin anyway. Great idea!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

Trading Score
    641 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mcminsen View Post
    Way to go! That's a fine bit of coupon salvaging. The Feb. issues were going in the recycling bin anyway. Great idea!
    Thanks! He's slowly coming out of his shell after seeing the amazing results of couponing!! He said he started to get nervous when the employee radio'ed his manager and said 50.....(DH never actually asked for a specific #) but then felt good when he heard her reply. Nice!! Of course his buddy thinks I'm nuts!!
    If you haven't joined Swagbucks yet, it's a great way to earn amazon gift cards and many others by simply using their search engine or doing easy clicks. Please join with my referral link - thanks! http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ShopGirl

Trading Score
    394 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shop Girl View Post
    Thanks! He's slowly coming out of his shell after seeing the amazing results of couponing!! He said he started to get nervous when the employee radio'ed his manager and said 50.....(DH never actually asked for a specific #) but then felt good when he heard her reply. Nice!! Of course his buddy thinks I'm nuts!!
    I did it. I went to the Cineplex on Burrard in downtown Vancouver and saw that they still had the Feb. issue out, and they had piles of them. So, I waited until the cashier wasn't busy and then asked her if the March issue was coming out soon. She said it should be, anytime now. I asked her if I could take a bunch of the Feb. issues since it had a pizza coupon in it. She asked me how many and I said 10.. or 20? She made a quick call to her manager and came back and laughed and said sure, take as many as you want! I batted my eyelashes and said really?!!!... thank you very much! I got a bunch and left behind HUNDREDS. Thanks again for the idea Shop Girl!
    Last edited by mcminsen; Fri, Mar 4th, 2011 at 05:16 AM.

Trading Score
    50 (98%)

I have about 10 if anyone needs any please PM me so we could trade.

Trading Score
    28 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by quebecqueen View Post
    I actually went to the movies yesterday and looked at boh the french and English Magazines. And Nada, Nothing. The advertisement is there but no coupon what a rip off... The ad was exactly has you said ( on page 43) looked at the magazines as soon as I walked in and was amazingly chocked to find the ad without the coupon. Grrrrrrrr.
    As pointed out a couple times, appears to be bc only.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Got mine, should've grabbed a few more! expires June 30,2011
    Edmonton, AB @Cinema 12

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    586 (100%)

I still have lots for trade. Let me know if u r looking for them.
    Thanks

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information