User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

My binder was so full I graduated to using two large binders. I would love to share whether anyone else has anything I want or not. If anyone is still checking this thread, maybe good Friday would be a good time to meet. (Is that sacrilegious?).

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

sorry i totally spaced on this.. i'm up for a meet sometime in the next week or two.. i'm going away on the 27th for two weeks.. we could do it after i get back if that works also.. i'll admit i don't have a ton to toss up in a free for all (i sorted alot of it into the victoria coupon train)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would like to get together as well (as long as it's not a weekend I have my son- he lives on the Mainland). It would be nice to meet people from Victoria and I have some coupons I can't use.
    Please let me know when you have set a time and day.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Next week any day during the week except Tuesday all day and Wednesday afternoon is good for me. Any evening except Monday or Wednesday would work too. During the day I would need to bring my 4 year old son.
    Last edited by crazymom0617; Sun, Apr 17th, 2011 at 02:11 AM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Hi all, sort of new to SC but not to coupons! My friend and I would love to do a swap! I am pretty flexible on times and days but she isnt so if it is alright with you ladies (or gents) I would come with her trades and her lists of wants?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I am good with waiting til you get back, Midnightly. If it is this week, I am busy from Thurs-Mon afternoon (Easter) as I have guests coming in town for Easter. The next week is pretty clear except for the weekend of the 29.
    I am so new.. I don't know what you mean by coupon train. And what normally happens at these trades? Do you pile all unwanted into a free for all or do you actually trade with people?

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    139 (100%)

Id love to do a coupon swap be nice to get ideas from others

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Oh I have another question.. when we get together for coupon trades, is this the place to also ask for hints on how to coupon as well as you all are doing (or trade secrets)?

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

looks like it will be pushed to sometime in may (i've come down sick-ear infection and the death cough that is going around town)

we usually all meet up with a free for all bag everyone can go through eachother's bag take what they want.. talk "the trade" good deals they've found ask Q's while kids play (last time we were at hillside playplace it seemed to work well)
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information