User Tag List

Thread: BrandPower

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

So last week I got an email invite from BrandPower to answer a quick survey as they were looking for some women for an upcoming commercial for razors. I answered the survey and they emailed me back asking some follow up questions and wanted a picture of me. I replied answering their questions and sent a photo of myself. This evening they emailed me back and have invited me to the casting call on Tuesday. They are casting 3 women to be in a commercial for a razor from a well known company. The 3 women picked will be given the product to try then will talk about their experience on camera for the commercial! I am super nervous but excited at the same time :D
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Oooh sounds like fun.... Hopefully you get some freebies out of it...razors are SO expensive!!!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

That sounds fun! Break a leg!

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Lol ya they said if you are picked for the commercial you are given the product to try so you can give your opinion on it and there is also an honorarium paid transportation paid and all meals paid sounds pretty neat!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Wow.
    You may be on camera. I hope you get it.
    Good luck.

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Thats the scary part haha I slept on it and asked my BF and mom and they both said what do you have to lose try it out and if you get it you get it if not its not a big deal lol I emailed her back this morning booking my casting spot tuesday evening I will be sure to let you all know how it goes lol

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Well an small update for those who are interested ... i went to the casting call and today got the email she said the clients all loved me they have casted 2 ladies who are avid users of the product and the last lady is going to be a converted user someone who has never used the product tries it and switches (ME possibly) I am one of three that they sent the product to today I am to try it and tomorrow the girl fromt he company is going to call me we are going to chit chat on my experience and opinions on the product and if the client likes my answers best I am in!!!

I never thought I would even get as far as being accepted for the casting call and to get this far is blowing my mind I am so happy, nervous, excited and things I cant explain haha well fingers crossed I get in :D

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

wow, that's awesome! hope you get picked
    i'll be rooting for you
    Enjoy chatting on forums or blogs? Get paid $0.05+ per post at Postloop!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Very exciting! Good Luck!

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I hope you get picked!

Trading Score
    56 (92%)

Update: Unfortunately the client chose to go with another consumer so I didnt get in but made it right to the end which in itself is amazing I didnt honestly think I'd even get contacted after the survey I did it for fun like I do many surveys and things lol so to get the experience and the chance was enough for me to smile it didnt hurt that I got a free razor that isnt even on shelves yet hehe thanks for all the well wishes maybe next time

Thread Information