User Tag List

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Just wondering who all is out there, I have noticed two other users in the last week (Im from hay lakes, but am always in Camrose). Just wondering how many of us are out there
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

I'm in Camrose

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

you were one of the two i noticed

Trading Score
    123 (98%)

I know of another who is riding my train...I will pm her

Jentay - You are from Hay Lakes... I lived there in 1983/84....So many moons ago :D
    I am currently grossly behind on ratings... I promise to catch up asap...life has just become super duper crazy!

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Awesome! We just moved here from the city just over two years ago. Decided to build in the quiet country life

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I grew up in Hay Lakes and I am pretty sure I am related to half the town. LOL!
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    109 (100%)

I have found that the Co-op has quite a few good coups. They are the place I was able to find that elusive Stouffers BOGO booklet. I haven't had much luck at the Zellers in Camrose...where do you find your coups there?
    We are spiritual beings having a temporary human experience.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

Ive just recently started looking for tear pads, found the ziploc at walmart the other day. I havn't shopped at the co-op before, is their a membership cost? Are the deals pretty good? i usually stick to walmart and SS and Leduc no frills for my groceries but Ive been thinking of taking a swing in there.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

on and The RCSS coupon zone for manufacturer coupons as well

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

SDM by WM seems to have lots of tear pads, IGA, and Co-op as well. I only shop the flyer sales at Co-op as it is a little pricey otherwise. No membership to shop, but there is some type of reward system, a % back yearly, not sure about the details. Just got in from WM and ziplock bags are gone and so is the entire tear pads. WM has Yoptimal and Asana probiotic single serve, 8 pack yogourt on sale for 3.00, used my 1.00 off, so am happy about that. When I see a tear pad, and it`s something I use, I`ll take a few, otherwise it`s a pass. What is the No Frills like, is it well stocked and clean --please pretend there is a question mark----I hate this keyboard! lol.

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

haha Im always happy with the no frills. With the exception of no bakery or fresh meats, it always has everything I need. I like shopping there better then SS and Walmart. Its clean, Ive never waited in line, the cashiers are really friendly too. And i save soo much money shopping there, but i also dont mind buying no name for most things (unless i have COUPONS!!! LOL)

Ill go there for groceries when i go into leduc for something else (my friend does my nails) so i make a bigger trip out of it. But if I just need a few things ill go into Camrose.

Maybe Ill keep my eye open on the coop flyer from now on.

There are no more ziploc bags at walmart? Goodness, the display was HUGE!!!!! i was there mm a week ago maybe? and there were TONNES of bags and coupons left. But they also positioned the display just right for everyone to see

Ill have to sneak into SDM too, i dont normally shop there - i dont get their flyer so i never know whats on sale (too lazy to check online each week lol)

Cia
    Female
    Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    104 (100%)

Now for the stupid question (I really have to get out more)... Does No Frills sell all brands or just no name and PC brands) this is my pretend question mark ) lol. How are they for taking coupons) I agree with you, I like to save the $, brands do not mean much to me, if the family eats it, its a go lol. If I like the quality and if the product meets our needs, that is the one I like to buy, even better if it is cheaper.

Thread Information