User Tag List

SuperSavingMommy!
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Hello Fellow PG Peeps!

I was recently in London Drugs doing some ever so wonderful stacking and the cashier asked if I could please circle or highlight the expiry date and return address on the coupon.
    (It apparently makes it much easier for them.) I had never had anyone even really look at the coupons before but it does make sense.

Apparently we are very fortunate in PG, not all LD locations let you PM and stack like ours does. Many locations now only let you PM one item at a time! I'm just throwing it out there that we appreciate the wonderful people at customer service that help us save sooooo much cash! That way we can all keep happily stacking and saving!
    This thread is currently associated with: Air Miles, London Drugs

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have just recently started stacking at the London Drugs here, and I must say London Drugs in Prince George is great!

SuperSavingMommy!
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Ok is it me or has our London Drugs just gone downhill since their new rules came out?! I went to price match and stack and I must say I haven't had such a crappy attitude at a till in a long time! I was patient and didn't make a fuss....but I still felt like I was being stabbed in the back by some piercing eyes as I left the store! I didn't even get what I went for! Definately not any incentive for me to go there anymore. I don't care if Save On won't price match, I would rather pay a couple dollars for an item there than get such crappy service and attitude at London Drugs! Sorry...needed to vent! LOL

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I have found it really depends on the cashier! There is one that I try to avoid! I was told by another cashier that someone had come in and stacked about 250 dollars worth of stuff and they had cut off all the expire dates(they had all expired) They were not getting refunded and had received 6 different letters from the manufacturers. I really wish people would not abuse it!!!

SuperSavingMommy!
    Trading Score
    112 (100%)

So has anyone been stacking at LD lately?? I went about a month ago and no problems, I went a week ago and the lady said they are really cracking down if the coupon says anything to the effect of not in conjuction with other offer or one coupon per purchase they will only take the one....WTH!!! It has been different every time I have gone, I just dont know if I should even bother anymore! Anyone else having trouble there or is it just me again!??????

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Sorry, haven't been for a while. I am going in the next day or so but I am not sure if I have anything to stack... maybe the sunlight laundry soap.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I went to try and stack some sunlight laundry detergent and they will no longer stack coupons that say "cannot be combined with any other offer". I asked if it was a new policy and yes, it is. She showed me the corporate memo that makes the change. So that will limit the stacking ability by quite a bit I think.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

So I was at London Drugs yesterday stacking for some diapers and I had a manager cashier at customer service. I asked her about the wording on the memo that said no stacking if the coupon says "not to be combined with any other offer." She was actually the one who wrote the memo and forgot to add coupon so it should have read "not to be combined with any other coupon offer". She fixed it right there so there should be no more issues with that now.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to ld and tryed to stack last week and the manager said they could not stack any more with coupons that say not in conjunction with any other offer. I asked him if I brought an email from head office would he allow it and he said yes. I emailed head office and they sent me an email stating you can stack when it says in conjunction with any other offer but cannot stack when it says "coupon offer". The manager called head office when I brought in the email and they confirmed my email. Stacking is all good now at london Drugs but an email in hand is aleways helpful. On that trip I got 7 glad holder for .19 each.

Thread Information