User Tag List

Page 68 of 272 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast
Results 1,006 to 1,020 of 4070
Like Tree9953Likes

Thread: Dollarama Grabs!

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    I went back to Dollarama (determined to find one) & was told there might be few.The staff led me to them, there were only 2(1 cow & i bought the ladybug as I didn't want to gamble leaving it in search of the frog or elephant then probably end up kicking myself..they even refused to call another store to check...I had DS with me, left my phone in the car & couldn't be bothered with going in car to call etc when it was so gloomy & looked like it would start raining soon). I was there last Thursday & they had none ,4 days later only 2.. Is Dollarama that busy/ popular? or maybe they didn't get a lot in(i didn't ask)Holy schmoly.The dimension is 24cm x 24cm.My living room should look a bit neater now .
    Nice score!
    Shirnette likes this.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

The toy boxes look great. What aisle did you find them in? I went looking today but couldn't go up and down every aisle since the kids were with me and were whining.
    Shirnette likes this.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by momlee4 View Post
    The toy boxes look great. What aisle did you find them in? I went looking today but couldn't go up and down every aisle since the kids were with me and were whining.
    They are in the same aisle with the baby products.They are not hanging but are in a bin- like shelf. It seems like the stoes aren't getting many shipment or they're going like hot bread. I called 3 stores in Brampton and they knew exactly what product I was enquiring about;2 of them had none & the other had just one( cow)..Good luck!

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    459 (100%)

Wow!
    Want to keep fit while earning incentives like Scene Points? Join Carrot Rewards using my personal code: rosaw3424

Easy Free Online Rewards--Paypal, Amazon, Etc.

http://swagbucks.com/refer/BlingPink

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

today I saw a Lysol brand mop- looked like a swiffer style mop that uses the disposable pad/cloths, and also some cool looking batman and WWE apptivity (iPad) toy/game sets. they seemed pretty cool..apparently if u buy the kit and download the iPad app, the toys interact with your tablet. I don't have an iPad or I might have checked it out!
    anisa likes this.

One Awesome Domestic Diva MrsSunshine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    88 (100%)

if your lucky enough to have a giant tiger next to your dollarama check it out, they have pillows to match the little storage boxes. just check out the giant tiger flyer on here.
    Shirnette likes this.
    Be Strong
    Be True
    Be You.
    Simple as that!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Gatorade 6 packs for $3.....is that a good price? I saw them on sale somewhere else this week for 3.99 but maybe coupons exist to make it a better deal elsewhere (than dollarama)? I know that Pepsi coupon offer is going on, eh? ;-)
    Last edited by r0c0upons; Wed, Jul 10th, 2013 at 01:34 PM.
    msguppy likes this.

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

They're not Dollarama toy bins, but Superstore did have the Jump Kids' World animal-themed toy bin boxes (I guess to fit on shelves) on clearance. I bought 3. Two scanned at $0.98, and one was $1.98 -- the marked price. Seemed like a lot of clearance stuff was scanning lower than the shelf price at my store.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    14 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Shirnette View Post
    I went back to Dollarama (determined to find one) & was told there might be few.The staff led me to them, there were only 2(1 cow & i bought the ladybug as I didn't want to gamble leaving it in search of the frog or elephant then probably end up kicking myself..they even refused to call another store to check...I had DS with me, left my phone in the car & couldn't be bothered with going in car to call etc when it was so gloomy & looked like it would start raining soon). I was there last Thursday & they had none ,4 days later only 2.. Is Dollarama that busy/ popular? or maybe they didn't get a lot in(i didn't ask)Holy schmoly.The dimension is 24cm x 24cm.My living room should look a bit neater now .

Which location in Brampton please??

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by online View Post
    Which location in Brampton please??
    Williams Pkwy & Mississauga Rd...you probably should call the store if you're going there only for that item.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I saw these adorable curious george baby book sets that were $3. They would be perfect for a baby shower. Also, books with five different puzzles in them, that I've seen at Winners for $10, except these were $3 too. Not the exact puzzle book, but just different characters.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Saw those book sets at the Square One Dollarama yesterday. Mine are too old for em now.

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I hope I'm able to find that set. It's so adorable.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Today I saw a few cool items....

-Beyblade sets

-7" TABLET CASES!! they're really nice! the nicest tablet covers i've seen at dollarama....hype brand, green in colour and looks like good quality. i have a larger tablet so i was a little jealous of these cases

-and for my fellow nerds, dollarama has restocked the 10 pack magic cards

and something that caught my eye but i have no need for currently: a programmable vent cover for energy savings. it was similar to this: http://www.amazon.com/dp/B000MWRFX6

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Anyone knows if Dollarama has yoga mat? Thanks!

Page 68 of 272 FirstFirst ... 18 58 66 67 68 69 70 78 118 168 ... LastLast

Thread Information