User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

So I am a single mother to a toddler and I am new to clipping coupons and this site. I really want to start but I dont know how. LOL Is that really dumb? I need to start saving money big time and being newly single need to figure out how this whole coupon thing works. And also how this site works. I dont quite understand how to find the coupons and how to use them. Any and all help/tips would be so greatly appreciated. PLEASE!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    18 (100%)

What city are you in?
    I like elephants

Trading Score
    35 (100%)

There are a few kinds of coupons:
    -Newspaper inserts: RedPlum, Brandsaver, SmartSource
    -Manufacturer Coupons from tearpads in stores- Safeways, Saveon's, IGA, Shoppers Drug Mart are good places to look for these.
    -Printable coupons (we have a collection of these on this site)
    -Coupons ordered online (Websaver, save.ca, P&G Brandsaver, GoCoupons)

I assume you're in the greater vancouver area if you're posting here, so since you're in western canada, LONDON DRUGS IS YOUR FRIEND. London Drugs is currently the only retailer in Canada that allows coupon "Stacking". Usually a retailer will only let you use one coupon per item, but at london drugs if the UPC code (barcode) number is different for each coupon you have to use on an item, they'll let you 'Stack' and use all of them!

Have a look around the site, especially under the "Coupons" tab- the top posts in the forum (called "stickies") are full of information on where to find order-online coupons and printables. Just stick with it, you'll be couponing like nobody's business in no time flat! Welcome to SC!
    ~~~~~~~~~~
    I'm getting free gift cards for Amazon just doing my day to day internet searching!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/forgiftcards
    and also for completing surveys at Opinion Outpost!!
    ~~~~~~~~~~

no price...Free?
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey I am new to this all too, but definitely a good place to start :D
    My goal is creating a stash for personal use and hopefully to donate as well.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

if you go to coupon section... click on the different sites... you can order lots that will go right to your house!! its pretty cool!!

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nosobbq View Post
    if you go to coupon section... click on the different sites... you can order lots that will go right to your house!! its pretty cool!!
    Definitly the best place to start! I also try to pop into store like SDM & Zellers (when I have the time) to 'coupon' shop. Trading coupons is also great. Once you get a stash going, you can always post your wish-list & what you have for trade. This site had LOADS of info and tips, try exploring forum sections (my fave is the brags!) to get info and tips. Good Luck and see you around!
    Earn free rewards just by searching...click on link to join!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AustinsMomma79

no price...Free?
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I definitely suggest checking out:
    the stickys in > coupons> coupon forum
    they will help you with printable coupons, ones you can get delivered to your house as well as inserts you can look for in newspapers close to you.

I definitely agree with c0nfluence about London drugs being your friend if you are in a area with store.... :D

One good spot to start is making your trade list of what you have vs what you would like.

Busy Bee
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Lots of good advice already given.There is lots of info on the stickys and save.ca is a good site to send for coupons relevant to your area. Welcome to SC, enjoy and save money!

Be a little kinder than necessary,remember everyone is fighting their own battles.

Trading Score
    27 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by sarahbella View Post
    So I am a single mother to a toddler and I am new to clipping coupons and this site. I really want to start but I dont know how. LOL Is that really dumb? I need to start saving money big time and being newly single need to figure out how this whole coupon thing works. And also how this site works. I dont quite understand how to find the coupons and how to use them. Any and all help/tips would be so greatly appreciated. PLEASE!!!!!
    Please try and attend a Vancouver Coupon Group meeting. I believe there is one upcoming this Saturday at the McDonalds at Willingdon and Hwy 1. Not sure of exact time. Just look for the thread. You can learn from some of the best there.

no price...Free?
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Where to see info about meeting this Saturday that truckerofbc suggested.
    I wish I didn't have to work or I would be there!

Thread Information