User Tag List

EdmontonSaver EdmontonChristine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    35 (100%)

I met up with Fellow SCer Debbie99 for coffee this afternoon as she said she had some coupons that would help with my donations for the shelters that I am always working on. Well I was shocked! She had a huge stack of brandsavers to give me as well as many others. Not only that but she gave me some tips that helped me sooo much! I am still in shock at how generous she was and how much she knows!!!!!!

What you did will really help me get the baskets I want to make together and I am sure LD will be sick of me by the end of this month (hehe)

THANK YOU THANK YOU THANK YOU!!!

You are truly a sweet and generous woman, not only with the coupons, but with your time and tips/information. I hope I can return the favor

I absolutely enjoyed our 2 hour rant you gave me so many ideas and I am thrilled

*As soon as I have everything together I will be sure to take pictures and post on here*

-EdmontonChristine
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs
    Last edited by EdmontonChristine; Sat, Mar 5th, 2011 at 08:43 PM.

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

That's so nice!!!!!

Designer clothes (including kids) at great prices! Be my first Haute Look referral!
    http://www.hautelook.com/invite/CShaw223

Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Very, Very nice of you Debbie99

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I don't know where the emoticon selections are...but I need the blush one.

I just think you are doing something so wonderful with the donations. If I wasn't returning to work in a few weeks I would love to help you make the baskets even. I hadn't realized how excited I was to just share everything that I have been learning on SC and experiences I have had around the city. Indeed, I have been around the city coupon hunting, like someone who has gone mad.

EdmontonChristine, thank you for your time and all the coupons you gave me(a big thanks because I really needed those), allowing me to ramble on(stay at home moms tend to need adult conversation it would seem), along with the great tips as well!

I really believe in what you are doing and whenever I can help in the future I shall. I'm just so happy to meet such nice people. It's uplifting. *hugs* (ps I almost hugged you at the door, but I didn't want to scare you! LOL) In the words of Lotso from Toy Story 3 'I'm a HUGGER'!
    Last edited by Debbie99; Sat, Mar 5th, 2011 at 11:06 PM.

mhk
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    69 (100%)

Debbie99 you are a sweetie - and EdmontonChristine we always knew you were one too - a big bouquet to each of you!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Sweet! I can't wait to get more involved, to quote my hubby this is "epic" LOL
    moefox

Thread Information