User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Walmart will price match ANY store in CANADA!

*Loves coupons*
    Trading Score
    116 (100%)

Expired on: Thu, Mar 22nd, 2012
    Ok I just got off the phone with my mom, and she works at a Walmart. She told me that the management told her that Now there Walmart will price match ANY store in Canada as long as the customer has the flyer that is good (correct date)

It used to be that they would only price match any store that was in 20 miles form there Walmart.

I will have to see if the Walmart Closest to me is doing this too. As I took a Independent flyer in and they wouldn't match the price the other day and I hope that ALL the Walmart's out there do this...

It is Worth asking your Walmart to see... I price match all the time, it beats taking the kids in and out of the car to go from this store to that store...
    Let me know if your Walmart is doing this too or maybe it is something that the Management gets to chose???
    This thread is currently associated with: Independent, Walmart
    Thank you to Everyone On SmartCanucks for helping me save

Loves To Save SimplifiedMommyTips's Avatar
    Trading Score
    260 (100%)

no, i do lots of price matching at Walmart, but no Frills won't price match Longos...

Frugalmom
    Trading Score
    108 (100%)

What flyer would they not match? I have never had a problem....yet.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    72 (100%)

Gee, I haven't price matched in years. I've always known about this practice but haven't used it since K-Mart left our area.
    I wonder if the grocery stores will price match too?
    Of course, my problem would be to remember to take the flyers with me, and that would be no small feat since half the time I can't even remember to take the list I've made.
    Oh, it's so annoying to get old!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I think policy doesn't make too much change for regular people, you need actual flyer to price match and I doubt anyone receive flyers for the stores those are not close by. Unless I can ask my co-workers or friends to get exiting flyers it is the same store!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

That's great! Sometimes my husband picks up the RCSS flyer from work and now I'll be able to use it! My mom also has price chopper and a few other stores that I don't have here, so I can use her flyers too.

Trading Score
    28 (91%)

I read this on the top right hand corner of my Walmart Flyer! yay! now every week, I need to find someone who will send me some flyers from stores that are not in my area... :D

Mario's best friendლ(ಠωಠლ MangoFruit's Avatar
    Trading Score
    5 (100%)

Thanks. That's great, there's WM everywhere!
    I've gotten more than 300$ of gift cards. You can also do so by joining swagbucks:
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/MangoFruit
    Also, Start out with 25 points on SUPERPOINTS: http://superpoints.com/join/airujo

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    16 (100%)

I just got my Walmart flyer today. On the front page it says "Ad Match, We'll match the advertised price of any competitor. Restrictions apply see back page for details" On the back page is says "...will match the advertised price of any competitor....in the local area".
    "Never will you get a better psychological subject than a hungry cat" Dr. E. Thorndike
    "Never ask a hungry cat whether he loves you for you alone" L. Camuti

wsd
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

All I want Walmart to do now is Price Match online so when online retailers like Amazon.ca or Bestbuy online has something going, they'd pricematch it! Also this would help us here in the GTA PM stuff from stores like London Drugs which sales extremely cheap games? Bought a Band Hero set on my vacation last summer in Vancouver for $35 (Was $200 here at the time). I know I probably took it too far, but I sent the entire band hero set fully sealed and stuff in the box as "checked in luggage" I didn't wrap it or anything, just sent the actual box which had the airline tag on it and when I picked it up from Toronto Airport the box was in perfect condition! . Air Canada FTW . BTW was able to do this since Air Canada allows 2 pieces of luggage per person and I only had one I checked in
    Looking to make some extra money? Make money simply by posting on my site!
    View this link for full details:

http://wallstreetdiscussions.com/for...-paid-to-post/

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mrsb07 View Post
    I just got my Walmart flyer today. On the front page it says "Ad Match, We'll match the advertised price of any competitor. Restrictions apply see back page for details" On the back page is says "...will match the advertised price of any competitor....in the local area".
    same
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Current user title here.
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

We will need to add flyer trading to this website. Most flyers would stay under weight for a single stamp (40grams?) but if it was a really good sale we could send them express.

I would love a PharmaSave flyer that has the olay ribbons on sale. My city doesn't even have flyers this week.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    146 (100%)

I love price matching at Walmart and do it all the time so this GREAT news! Thanks for the news

Trading Score
    45 (100%)

I have price matched at WM using only my Iphone(no actual flyer) to show the cashier the sale price elsewhere.
    As long as they can see the ad and the date, they were fine with it.
    Join GROUPON for incredible deals, click here

Karen
    Trading Score
    184 (100%)

There is no change to their policy, they are just advertising it more loudly.

From the latest flyer:

Walmart will match the advertised purchase price of any competitor for an identical product. Ad Match is only available with proof of the current published in-store retail price for the identical product in an advertisement by a retailer in the local area. Not applicable to clearance sales, combination promotions, double or triple coupons, after-sale rebates, preferred customer discounts or random discounts offered by other retailers, or to competitor misprints, or withdrawn or corrected advertisements. Applicable only to products currently in-stock at this store location."
    Always looking for reasonably healthy food coupons, non-dairy products, and friendly cleaners (esp Method brand).

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information