User Tag List

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

next time i have to read the posts before using the product, cause i make mashed potato with this, not good at all. had i hard time getting it to cream. o well live and learn.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

We didn't like them either. It was funny though because when I went to the site to give my opinion and rating all the examples of other members ratings read like commercials on how much they loved them, but then when I come here and read the opinions it's quite the opposite.
    Earn Gift Cards With Me Click the link below
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/erin9mmm

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

I guess it depends what you usually use and how you prepared them, I looked at their mashed potato 'recipe' and it isn't how I make my own mashed taties so I probably would not enjoy it as much. They are just potatoes, the cooking in a bag gives them a different consistency but it all depends on how you cook them.

'Steaming' them in the bag and using them for mini roast potatoes with my usual seasoning, they were great, picking at them beforehand I could tell they were too soft for mashed taties, especially if you add cream

But I think the reviews will also depend on if they usually use real potatoes or powdered, in mashed form, they are certainly 'fluffier' and more real than a box of potato flakes
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Does anyone have the $1 coupons sent for trade? I gave my neighbour one of the coupons and she loves them since she has arthritis and finds it hard to peel potatoes
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Does anyone have the $1 coupons sent for trade? I gave my neighbour one of the coupons and she loves them since she has arthritis and finds it hard to peel potatoes
    I have a few -- if you PM me your addy, I'll mail them out to you (dont need anything in return)

Being Polite Is Very Easy WandaJean's Avatar
    Trading Score
    31 (97%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    you are more than welcome to have mine..we hate them lol...all expire Oct 2011, can mail monday, I have the fpc too,when I finally found a grocery store that had them I had forgotten my fpc so I just paid cash
    5X1.00 off coupon and 1 fpc. just pm me if you are interested
    Thank You SC'rs for all the contests/samples/freebies, etc. that you post.
    Join Swagbucks today! Get those freebies!!!http://www.swagbucks.com/<WBR>refer/WandaJean $725.00 aprx of freebies From Amazon...I love Free

Page 14 of 14 FirstFirst ... 4 12 13 14

Thread Information