Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9
    Trading Score
    55 (100%)

Ummm....wow!!! My organizational hero

Maybe one day I'll have a basement....

*sigh*

Trading Score
    89 (100%)

why would someone say something negative ? I think its awesome and you are very organized...wish I were half that organized ! WTG!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't imagine why anyone would send negative comments. I LOVE this, very nice and organized. YOu are so lucky to have so much space.
    Photography, Video, Writing, Poetry and Recipe Contests http://proofpositive.com

DaneCrazySCNewbie fourfurryfeet's Avatar
    Trading Score
    90 (100%)

I absolutely love it! One day, one day I will be as organized as you are! Hurumph LOL

I love that you say the cat food is for your brother...I wish my brother could sustain life on cat food hmmmm!!!! LOL kidding!

Also, love the stash of timmies cups! HEHE we always order our coffee's with double cup and then use the cups at home...saves on dishes and apparently they make great chew toys for the Danes HAHA!!!

Very impressive!! Oh, by the way I could move in and monitor your invintory lists...oh common pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease HEHE!
    What do you mean you didn't use a coupon??????

Trading Score
    126 (100%)

It's a thing of beauty. Thank you for sharing I have one of those shelves and they are the best. Very sturdy and easy to organize... Mind you, they weigh more than me so DBf and I had fun carrying them upstairs into our 2nd floor unit!
    It is the mark of an educated mind to entertain a thought without accepting it.
    - Aristotle

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by fourfurryfeet View Post
    I absolutely love it! One day, one day I will be as organized as you are! Hurumph LOL

I love that you say the cat food is for your brother...I wish my brother could sustain life on cat food hmmmm!!!! LOL kidding!

Also, love the stash of timmies cups! HEHE we always order our coffee's with double cup and then use the cups at home...saves on dishes and apparently they make great chew toys for the Danes HAHA!!!

Very impressive!! Oh, by the way I could move in and monitor your invintory lists...oh common pllllllllleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeease HEHE!
    Haha! I give the Timmies cups to my mom...she works out of her car and has a Keurig machine at home...she prefers the paper cups to travel mugs...too busy to wash dishes I guess.
    Last edited by KellyC; Fri, Apr 1st, 2011 at 01:17 PM.

Trading Score
    44 (100%)

WHAT! only 2 boxes of Hamburger helper??????
    Seriously though,I love your set up and I'm jealous. I wish I had an empty space to put my stash. Right now I'm considering hiding the puddings in my closet.LOL!!
    You know you want free stuff too! Join Swagbucks with me http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/cdiddy1

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

That looks so great. I think it is awesome that you used overages and got the smoke detector and fire extinguisher. Thumbs up!
    Looking For: Coca Cola, Chocolate Bars, Dole Juice, Fruitsource Bars, Nature Valley Chewy Bars, Mentos.
    PM ME FOR A TRADE!!!!!!!!!

2011 coupon savings:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

First of all...I don't know why anyone would ever leave negative comments - I hope noone does!!! This is a positive online community!

Second of all...you are soo organized! I love it! I don't have nearly as much stuff to stash away but I love the peg idea!!

Way to go on being so organized! You should be proud of it and show it off! Thanks for sharing with us

Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Wow! You are so organized...and you even have an inventory list?? OMG!! Thats great!! The only think i can say is...IM JEALOUS!!! Keep it up though and cant wait to see future pics!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by caroman View Post
    WHAT! only 2 boxes of Hamburger helper??????
    Seriously though,I love your set up and I'm jealous. I wish I had an empty space to put my stash. Right now I'm considering hiding the puddings in my closet.LOL!!
    I got a couple HH coupons in a trade, but other than that I have never seen any around! I wish I had more to load up on the $3 off meat coupon! I'm too cheap to buy that stuff otherwise!

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Wow, you are so organized! Love the peg board.

Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 7 8 9

Thread Information