User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

8000 for me also

http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/ladydarcie
    I made $695 on Swagbucks last year
    and $206 on Clix and I only joined this past April http://www.clixsense.com/?6397531 (if you like to do tasks, then Clix is a great site as they pay you a $5.00 bonus for every $50.00 worth of tasks you complete.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

8000 pts.

Bought some Biolife light bulbs 60 watts @$9.99 (sale price) for 4/box - $3 (OPA coupon) and 100 watts @7.49 (sale price) for 2/box -$3 (OPA). I didn't remember if they're better deals than buying them from WM, but I picked them up to make up the $50.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I got 8000 and my total was below $50 after coupons. I did have to convince the cashier it was $50 after coupons so what I did was show her my $10gc from last visit and said if I used that it wouldn't count because it would be combining SDM promos but the coupons SDM gets cash for so not a promo. She gave me the points. I really wanted to use the card but happy I got to use coupons and will keep the card for next weekends 20x.

Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Got 8000 also. Was hoping for more, but ah well.

Wasn't even planning on going for this promo, but got the flu this weekend....joy...couldn't find my thermometer anywhere and had no cold/flu meds...ugh...

So I easily spent my 50 bucks to get the promo, lol.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Dayanara - Earn free stuff just for searching the web!

http://www.wagjag.com/?wid=66bba0e75...fbd07b4aef23ad - WagJag it up! Great deals at a fraction of the cost.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by The_Scarecrow View Post
    I tried to get a card by having a total way above $50 with lottery tickets and then using alot of coupons, and she even scanned the card but once she saw all my coupons she voided the card...oh well, I tried.
    I think lotto tickets may not count?

I was checking out the thread about the 20x point event for the 26th and the details state Lotto tickets dont count.

Trading Score
    53 (100%)

I also got 8,000. I have to return the Physician Formula, because it was the wrong one for the rebate. I asked the cashier if I will still get the points and she said yes. I guest I have to wait and see tomorrow.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

i got 8000 aswell!
    click here to sign up for BEYOND THE RACK and take advantage of all the great sales!

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Arshes76 View Post
    I think lotto tickets may not count?

I was checking out the thread about the 20x point event for the 26th and the details state Lotto tickets dont count.
    I know, I just added them to try to confuse the cashier and possibly getting a card without spending $50. It was the $40 worth of coupons that made her void the card.

I earned $50 in Amazon Gift Cards in my first month at Swagbucks!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Scarecrow7

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

So I am wondering who I should contact as my 22,000 points have still not been issued. I contacted Tanya through Facebook but she hasn't responded to my email as of yet.....I missed out on the bonus redemption because of this
    Looking For: Coca Cola, Chocolate Bars, Dole Juice, Fruitsource Bars, Nature Valley Chewy Bars, Mentos.
    PM ME FOR A TRADE!!!!!!!!!

2011 coupon savings:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by save-a-lot View Post
    So I am wondering who I should contact as my 22,000 points have still not been issued. I contacted Tanya through Facebook but she hasn't responded to my email as of yet.....I missed out on the bonus redemption because of this
    Are you referring to when you shopped on that certain Wednesday and Plus members got the extra 3,500 points for spending $75 (18,500 + 3,500 = 22,000)??? If so, the 18,500 should have been automatic and the 3,500 were added to accounts over the last few days. If you did not get the extra 3,500 you can call 1-800-shopper. Are you sure you are a Plus member?, because the extra 3,500 was only for Plus members....

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

This was a different promo. It was spend $50 and get a reveal card to win anywhere from 8000-50000 points. I had my items rung up and got my cashier to reveal the card and I won 22,000 points for making my purchase. She was a little unsure as they didn't show on the receipt and took down the transaction number on the card saying that was the policy and the points would be issued by March 23rd. I still don't have them and I am a bit upset about it I will be calling HO as I kept my receipt from that purchase to make sure I would receive them.
    Looking For: Coca Cola, Chocolate Bars, Dole Juice, Fruitsource Bars, Nature Valley Chewy Bars, Mentos.
    PM ME FOR A TRADE!!!!!!!!!

2011 coupon savings:

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    17 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by save-a-lot View Post
    This was a different promo. It was spend $50 and get a reveal card to win anywhere from 8000-50000 points. I had my items rung up and got my cashier to reveal the card and I won 22,000 points for making my purchase. She was a little unsure as they didn't show on the receipt and took down the transaction number on the card saying that was the policy and the points would be issued by March 23rd. I still don't have them and I am a bit upset about it I will be calling HO as I kept my receipt from that purchase to make sure I would receive them.
    Oh, that promo. You were LUCKY to get a 22,000 card !
    I'd be calling Monday, too. You should have gotten those points by now.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information