User Tag List

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4
    Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was just going to post about this! Here is more information about this great offer !

Head to your local store and pick up a specially marked box of General Mills cereal to get your favourite brand of ice cream, frozen yogurt or cones—on us!

Here’s how to get your cool treat:
    1. Cut out the coupon found on specially marked packages of General Mills cereal.
    2. Redeem the coupon at your local retailer for any brand of ice cream, frozen yogourt or cones, up to a maximum of $5.
    3. Enjoy every delicious mouthful!

<SUP>†</SUP>With coupon inside specially marked boxes of cereal & Old El Paso* kits. Each coupon valid for one time use only. Valid Sunday-Thursday, until May 31st, 2011. Other restrictions apply. See coupon for details

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Can you use it on multipacks too ? ..say a 2L ice cream is $ 2.50 ..can you pick up 2 - $ 2.50 packs with the $ 5.00 cpn ?

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Even though all the details are posted on this forum, here is the link to the offer (if it hasn't already been posted)

https://lifemadedelicious.ca/Offersa...am-Coupon.aspx

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I received this on my email today. I hope this is not a re-post=)

Head to your local store and pick up a specially marked box of General Mills cereal to get your favourite brand of ice cream, frozen yogurt or cones—on us!

Here’s how to get your cool treat:
    1. Cut out the coupon found on specially marked packages of General Mills cereal.
    2. Redeem the coupon at your local retailer for any brand of ice cream, frozen yogourt or cones, up to a maximum of $5.
    3. Enjoy every delicious mouthful!

<sup>†</sup>With coupon found on specially marked boxes of cereal. Up to a maximum $5 value. Each coupon valid for one time use only. Valid until August 31, 2011. See coupon for details.

To see which cereal they come with, here is the link:
    https://lifemadedelicious.ca/Offersa...am-Coupon.aspx
    Attached Images Attached Images  
    A baby will make love stronger, days shorter, nights longer, bankroll smaller, home happier, clothes shabbier, the past forgotten, and the future worth living for. --

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 2 3 4

Thread Information