User Tag List

Thread: It's GONE!

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Argh, I'm really upset right now.
    I got that sippy cup from the Huggie's Rewards, and it's Luna's FAVORITE. I use it about 99% of the time, I only used the other if I forgot to wash this one the night before.. Well, I think it's gone for good!
    We have checked the whole house, recycling bin, stroller, even behind the toilet..but we can't find it, and it's been 2 days.
    I feel so bad for Luna... She just doesn't like her others as well, but I've never seen this one in the store..
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    112 (100%)

Maybe she "hid" it somewhere...I find my DD's stuff in the strangest places, in the fridge or microwave of her play kitchen, under the flip seat of her ride on firetruck, or zipped up in her Dora suitcase. I couldn't find one of her sippy cups once for 2 days, and finally I found it stashed behind the tv. Good luck on the hunt!
    Win daily prizes worth $150 to $10000 sign up here!! I've won 3x $150 GCs since Jan.2012
    http://www.todaysdraw.com/?invite=5780

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

We actually checked behind the TV, she's tossed it back there before..
    I really can't think of where else it could be...and she's just not happy with me right now.
    But, I swear, I saw it on the floor when I went to bed, but my back was hurting, so I didn't want to bend down and get it then wash it...I just went to bed. Next morning....POOF!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

look in the heater vent thingy on the floor ... my DS put his cup in there once ... couldn't find it for 2 days ... thank goodness it wasn't milk ... but now they are stuck with double sided tape .... hahaha

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Check your shoe cabinet? One time I found DD's toys stuffed in our rainboots.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Check your garbage, my daughter puts her in there all the time. I have to do a quick count of sippy cups before I take the garbage out.

Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Ooh forgot about the garbage. We found spoons in there once.

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Floor vents are actually ceiling vents, lol.
    Checked the trashcan, too (well, I made DH :p) and I did check the shoe closet (I had to vacuum it out yesterday), so really, I have NO idea what she's done with it...
    Today's trash day, so I've done the 'extra' cleaning (I like to clean the areas where the trashcan/recycle bin usually are that day) and I'm still stumped.

Trading Score
    24 (100%)

oooh. I hate it when that happens--when you lose those "I can't live without this" item. That has happened to us more than once and its heartbreaking for the child--and exhausting for the parents too.

Oldest DD had a favorite stuffie she used to drag everywhere. OMG. I drove miles to get that thing back when she'd forget it at Grandma's. One day we were walking and she dropped it out of the stroller. Bedtime came and no stuffie. We literally drove all the streets we'd walked at dusk looking for it. Someone else had found it and sat him on top of a stop sign at the end of the street. Phew. Dodged THAT bullet.

With second DD, we bought a "back up" of the original so that when she misplaced it, we weren't on a mad hunt.

Good luck finding the cup. I hope it turns up!
    "Be yourself. Everyone else is already taken." Oscar Widle

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    49 (100%)

have you checked in her closet, or toy bin, or under the couch, bed, coffee table? dose she have a back pack cause if so it could be there. Or maybe she put it in the fridge or pantry?

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

She doesn't have a closet in, and yeah, she dumped her toy bin last night, and I didn't see it when I was picking everything up..
    I checked her playpen, because sometimes she likes to drop stuff in there, but nope. And all the cabinets have locks, she can't open them, neither can she open the fridge/freezer.
    No backpack...yet, lol. I'm buying her a Winnie the Pooh one on Saturday (no one got her one for her birthday, boo, lol).

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Oh, and no coffee table (the TV sits on it, but checked behind that already), our bed sits on the floor because it's so thick, I can barely get up, lol, and the couch is same story (I'm a shortie).
    I've sorta just...given up.
    I have NO idea where she could've put it...

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

is is possible any playmates might have grabbed it? I know I have gotten phone calls from friends saying their child took home things.
    Earn free rewards just by searching...click on link to join!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AustinsMomma79

Trading Score
    42 (100%)

Well, she's never had friends over (I don't know many people with babies).

BUT!!!!!!!! It mysteriously showed up today. I was making up her bottles and there it was, sitting on the counter. I went and asked DH where he found it, and he said it was sitting next to the trashcan in the kitchen. Ummm, I checked there before! The trashcan wasn't even there for a day, and I NEVER saw it!! I think she hid it really well and then put it out today, lol. She's sneaky like that...

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Yay for the found cup! Now you have to find her hiding place, who knows what else is there
    Previously CanadianBella... I'm baaack!
    Check out my Trade & Wishlist

Thread Information