User Tag List

Thread: Big Love

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

Just wondering if anyone here was a fan, and just finished watching the series finale??
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

How was it?? I was housesitting for folks who were live in Florida and they have HBO so I got to watch 8/10 episodes.. The Florida folks came home just before the last 2 shows - they leave again in a few weeks - so I might get to see reruns. I will miss that show - really good series. Was it a big shocking end?? I can't wait to see how it finishes.
    Wanna get prizes and gift cards just for surfing the web?http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Tuktu60

Trading Score
    57 (98%)

it was a very surprising twist at the end... hubby laughed because i cried like a baby lol
    Can't say enough good things about Swagbucks & iRazoo ...Click the link to join too

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

i watched the first season and about half of the second and then lost track of the show.. maybe now that it's finished i'll watch the series
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Trading Score
    52 (100%)

Ohh I just read a spoiler for the finale. Definitely a surprising twist, I didn't see that coming at all. I would have cried too.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    14 (94%)

I was a faithful viewer (despite the fact that season 4 was not good and I started to despise Bill). I loved how it ended...I think that it wrapped it up nicely and left you feeling good about things.

I cried too. What did you think?

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    82 (100%)

I kept waiting for it to happen all season. Even though I suspected it would end that way I bawled.

Trading Score
    3 (80%)

I watched it religiously i have watched every epsoide since it first aired originally they were going to go to 7 seasons but someone pulled the plug on it. It left some things open ended like what happened to Albert Grant after he was in prision, and did his mother still proclaim his innocence. Was that Item Bill was writing was that his will? Did Pam, Nikki, and Margine sell the houses after Bill died? Which church was Pam discussing with Nikki and Margine? Was that man who shot Bill was he put away for killing him? Did Bills Mother and Father kill both of themselves or did his father just kill her? Where did Bills Brother actually really end up at? Did the Greens ever get brought to justice?...

Questions question questions...but i guess one way to make sure you don't need the character anymore is to kill him completely.
    Live, Love, Laugh

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

i watched it when it was on showcase. that was only 2 seasons tho. i'm really hoping that now it's finished on hbo, some other channel will be able to show reruns!

i loved it, hubby laughed at me for it, but he liked it too ;p
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Well, I have enjoyed its season 5 finale and It was best episode of season 5 for me. I'm really like to watch Big Love show. Big love season 5 was come back with solid big bang. Everyone, who love this show, never missed its any episode as me.

Thread Information