User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread: Strollers!!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

• When i am out with my older children and not with my young son and stroller......people assume that i don't know what it is like to struggle with a stroller etc.......and proceed to be rude..... inconsiderate and even use the stroller as some kind of weapon......some even try to proceed to walk right threw you! Like your not even there!.WWWWOOOOOWWW! BE KIND AND CONSIDERATE!!!!! BE NIICEEEEEE!! Because KARMA is real....and that lady next to you could be a very nice person.......so mind your manners..........because your children also get their manners from you to so think about it! PEOPLE WITHOUT STROLLERS ARE PEOPLE TOO!!!!! I am going to put that on a T-Shirt!!!!!!!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Here, Here!!!
    Earn free rewards just by searching...click on link to join!!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/AustinsMomma79

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

LOL My stroller days are over, thank god! I do miss though how nice people are to you when you're pregnant! Good parking spots, open doors for you, give you their seat, let you go first in line at the grocery store, awww those were good days

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    152 (100%)

Sorry, don't miss those pregnant days at all. People were nice but I was miserable.

Trading Score
    239 (100%)

I agree somewhat, but also disagree a little... I've had many people not look where they're going while I'm pushing DS in his stroller and almost knocking him to the ground! To those people, I most definitely will use my stroller as a weapon and won't think twice about it!

Also, to the parents who have older children and let them run around like crazy people at the mall, in stores, wherever...Either keep them under control or keep them at home! More than enough times have I been bumped into, touched with sticky fingers (not my child's), etc... So, you can look at it both ways...IMHO...

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

To the chick.......who said she would use a stroller for a weapon......don't be surprised what you get in return.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

KARMA...........is my BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT FRIEND!

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by JordanBrown View Post
    To the chick.......who said she would use a stroller for a weapon......don't be surprised what you get in return.
    Quote Originally Posted by JordanBrown View Post
    KARMA...........is my BBBBBBBBEEEEEEEEESSSSSSSSTTTTTTTTT FRIEND!
    Not nice.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

.......you know what is not nice people like you..........who make people feel they are right......... when they are very.....very..........WRONG.......AND NOT NICE!!!!!!!!!!! Don't encourage bad behavior!!!!!!!!!!!

Trading Score
    726 (100%)

I'm not going to get into a heated debate since I believe it depends on the person/circumstance. People should use manners regardless of whether they have a stroller or not. PERIOD.

I've had some HORRIBLE experiences with people when I had DD in her stroller. One guy actually JUMPED over her stroller in a mall because he was late for work from break. He literally came within inches of kicking my 8 month old in the head!!! Well, believe me I followed him into the store, right into the back room and gave him a piece of my mind! I also talked to his manager and head office.

Personally that is A LOT worse to me than someone with a stroller bumping into me.

Trading Score
    58 (98%)

That would be funny to put on a shirt. I am still guilty of putting my 3 year old in one :d . But not sure why you would be running people over with one unless someone was rude to you,lol.
    https://legerweb.com/VADJC Join Leger Web And Start Earning Today =)

34591328S1 Sign Up at ING Direct With This ORange Key To Receive Free $50

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nadiabreckon View Post
    I agree somewhat, but also disagree a little... I've had many people not look where they're going while I'm pushing DS in his stroller and almost knocking him to the ground! To those people, I most definitely will use my stroller as a weapon and won't think twice about it!

Also, to the parents who have older children and let them run around like crazy people at the mall, in stores, wherever...Either keep them under control or keep them at home! More than enough times have I been bumped into, touched with sticky fingers (not my child's), etc... So, you can look at it both ways...IMHO...
    Are you serious??? That's just totally rude. Don't be surprised when your child runs around in a mall or store when he's older. Who are you to tell others to keep their kids in the house because you don't like them to bump into you or touch you with sticky fingers. Get over it! Maybe you should stay inside. Sometimes when kids act like that they have problems and ones they can't help. So keep comments like that to yourself. People like that make me sick, acting like they're something great and every kid around them is some sort of brat but, oh no not their own. Kids will be kids, simple as that. You don't want to be touched by them then get your husband to go out for you.
    If my kid touched you with sticky fingers i'd tell them to do it again. LOL

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

EVERYONE..........BE NICE......... THAT'S AN OOOOORRRRRDDDDDEEEERRRRR!!! I let people get away with to much.........that's the problem........NOTE TO SELF....stand up for YOURSELF!!!!

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Don't give other peoples children bad memories......just because they touched you with their sticky fingers or bumped into you by mistake.........memories are very powerful........you might change who they are suppose to be......HOW DARE YOU!!!!! It takes more energy to be mean than nice.As mothers we need to be nice.....because you never know if someone elses child is watching the way you behave......children are constanly learning.......don't forget that !!!!

Banned
    Trading Score
    38 (100%)

I'm just trying to decide if you need more caffeine or less.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information