Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast
Like Tree284Likes

Thread: List of Magazine Issues with Coupons 2010-2012

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by mangotango View Post
    Flare May 2012
    2 coupons that i found were-
    Between Page 82 and 83 foldout - $3 Off the purchace of Nutrisse Mouse December 2012 UPC:46965266

Page 97 $2 Off L'Oreal Paris Sublime Mousse December 2012 UPC:46964960
    Thanks!
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

It looks like Homemakers magazine is no more I received an issue of "Fresh Juice" magazine today instead with a note saying they've stopped publishing Homemakers and started this new magazine instead and will be substituting it for the rest of my subscription. It looks like it has some good recipes so I don't really mind, but there were no coupons in it (that I saw, anyways). Not even an insert with it I hope that future issues will have coupons - that's half the reason I subscribed to Homemakers.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

:O I just subscribed to them in Nov and to say their communications with me is lacking would be an understatment (I have written them TWICE about NEVER having gotten a magazine from them yet). The magazine was "okay" and I always passed it along to my clients at work so it was an alright investment for the coupons... but I'll have to see about this new magazine. I'm kinda pissed because if I knew they weren't going to run it anymore I would definately have not resubscribed!

thanks for the heads up Jeniana... nice of you to let us know... too bad the company couldn't be bothered to do the same

Quote Originally Posted by Jeniana View Post
    It looks like Homemakers magazine is no more I received an issue of "Fresh Juice" magazine today instead with a note saying they've stopped publishing Homemakers and started this new magazine instead and will be substituting it for the rest of my subscription. It looks like it has some good recipes so I don't really mind, but there were no coupons in it (that I saw, anyways). Not even an insert with it I hope that future issues will have coupons - that's half the reason I subscribed to Homemakers.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    :O I just subscribed to them in Nov and to say their communications with me is lacking would be an understatment (I have written them TWICE about NEVER having gotten a magazine from them yet). The magazine was "okay" and I always passed it along to my clients at work so it was an alright investment for the coupons... but I'll have to see about this new magazine. I'm kinda pissed because if I knew they weren't going to run it anymore I would definately have not resubscribed!

thanks for the heads up Jeniana... nice of you to let us know... too bad the company couldn't be bothered to do the same
    The last issue was a November/December issue so I bet that's why you never received any issues - nothing has been published since then. I can't believe no one got back to you, though. If you don't like this new magazine I'm sure you can get a refund. My subscription was from a General Mills promo last year so I'm not sure what I can do. I have this magazine until February 2014! It's only published 6 times a year, apparently. I wonder if I can get my Canadian Living subscription extended instead, since the promo was good on both magazines - my subscription of that ends December 2012. If the next issue has no coupons either then I might see if I can do that.
    Last edited by Jeniana; Fri, Apr 13th, 2012 at 03:43 PM.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    162 (100%)

Hope to get mine soon!

I'd RRLF dove nourishing oil care product - if anyone wants to trade pls PM me.

Quote Originally Posted by namaste2011 View Post
    The Chatelaine May 2012 issue has:

Dove $2 on any dove nourishing oil care product, exp. Aug 31/12 (tear out)
    Genuine Health, tear out pamphlet, $2 coupon wub $10 or more and $5 coupon wub $25 or more, exp. June 30/12

Trading Score
    125 (100%)

Not sure if this was posted yet:

Today's parent May 2012 issue has:

pg 62, Disney vitamins, $2 on any, exp. Sept 30, 2013
    pg 115, $1.50 off Oral B glide floss, crest pro health paste, etc. etc, exp. Apr 30/12 (shows retailers as the fortinos, loblaws, independent, etc...
    Jeniana likes this.
    I am looking for breathe right strips (samples) robax coupons and samples.

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

pg 115, $1.50 off Oral B glide floss, crest pro health paste, etc. etc, exp. Apr 30/12 (shows retailers as the fortinos, loblaws, independent, etc...
    Thanks, I didn't have that issue listed yet

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

oooo that Oral B coupon is a good one! thanks for the post, that's going on my wishlist!!
    Getting back into trading - see my Trade and Wish Lists (under 'About Me' tab)

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

There's an online magazine Great Taste with some Granny Turkey coupons - $14 on page 32-34

http://www.grannys.ca/files/pdf/Magazine_Final.pdf
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

yeah to be honst I'm more annoyed/pissed that NO ONE has gotten back to me. I got an auto generated thing after each of my "complaint" forms on the website that says something to the effect of someone will respond to my complaint within "X" business days but I've not heard one peep from a real person. Grrrrrrrrrr... Oh well... I've only got a one year subscription, like you I enjoyed the magazine when I had it as a trial thing from a cereal promo and though it might be a good investment, time will tell I guess....

The last issue was a November/December issue so I bet that's why you never received any issues - nothing has been published since then. I can't believe no one got back to you, though. If you don't like this new magazine I'm sure you can get a refund. My subscription was from a General Mills promo last year so I'm not sure what I can do. I have this magazine until February 2014! It's only published 6 times a year, apparently. I wonder if I can get my Canadian Living subscription extended instead, since the promo was good on both magazines - my subscription of that ends December 2012. If the next issue has no coupons either then I might see if I can do that.

Trading Score
    195 (100%)

its wub any 2

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Thanks for this. Mystery solved. My Mom use to get this and was asking me to reorder it for her but I couldn't. Does this one have similar articles ect. inside or just recipes?

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    337 (99%)

Quote Originally Posted by Melissa13 View Post
    Thanks for this. Mystery solved. My Mom use to get this and was asking me to reorder it for her but I couldn't. Does this one have similar articles ect. inside or just recipes?
    I dont think it is as good as homemaker. havent read it all the way through, just skimmed it. not too many articles most just recipes, I am disappointed.
    RRLF $1 Life Choice, Pampers & Huggies Diapers, Pampers GTG codes

Trading Score
    135 (100%)

yeah I got my "fresh juice" and I wasn't a big fan. The magazine looks like it's going to focus on "healthier" type of recipes and information... which is fine in itself, but at least based on the first issue, to me a lot of the information provided was not anything I hadn't heard or seen anywhere else. It had an article about vitamins, which just seemed like a waterdown version of the vitamin article in the Canadian Living magazine.

And was it just me or was there a not so subtle push on "President's Choice" products? I think there was 3-4 ads... or news-looking ads where their products/stores were mentioned or pictured prominently.

Trading Score
    341 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by flyingdutch View Post
    yeah I got my "fresh juice" and I wasn't a big fan. The magazine looks like it's going to focus on "healthier" type of recipes and information... which is fine in itself, but at least based on the first issue, to me a lot of the information provided was not anything I hadn't heard or seen anywhere else. It had an article about vitamins, which just seemed like a waterdown version of the vitamin article in the Canadian Living magazine.

And was it just me or was there a not so subtle push on "President's Choice" products? I think there was 3-4 ads... or news-looking ads where their products/stores were mentioned or pictured prominently.
    I was just reading an article about it and they said PC credit card holders would be getting copies for free.

Join Swagbucks!! Get FREE Amazon codes and much more! Just click here http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/Habs13

Page 17 of 31 FirstFirst ... 7 15 16 17 18 19 27 ... LastLast

Thread Information