User Tag List

building a stockpile!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I stopped in at RCSS today (around noon) and found lots of great deals in their discount bin. I got two aveeno moisturizing bars for $0.04 each. They were 50% off. The regular price was $3.04 and I had the $3 off WUB2 coupon and there is also a $3 off WUB2 in-store coupon (it's in the aisle with the aveeno products). They also had OXY deep cleaning pads for 50% off. These were a money maker since the original price was $4.99 (so $2.29 on sale) and I used a $3 off printable for these. There was also quite a lot of Clean & Clear foaming facial cleanser reduced by 50% (from $5.92 regular price). I think there might be a coupon out there for this. I didn't have one but thought it was a good enough price to stock up a little. It might be worth a stop there in the next day or two if you are looking for any of these products! Oh, there were also a lot of hair colouring kits but I didn't pay attention to the brand since I don't colour my own hair. Happy hunting
    This thread is currently associated with: Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Thanks for the tips!! Will check it out today

building a stockpile!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

There was tons there when I left. Hope you found some awesome deals too!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Hmm...are 'moisturizing bars' ...bar soap? I don't have the coupon in front of me right now, but doesn't the $3wub2 Aveeno coupon exclude bar soap?

building a stockpile!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I actually just noticed that in the small print. I hadn't seen that earlier. Wishing the cashier had noticed b/c now I feel badly. I guess I'll take them back and chalk it up to another lesson learned: Always read the fine print!
    Last edited by thriftymomofthree; Mon, Mar 28th, 2011 at 03:43 PM.

building a stockpile!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Actually, can I take them back? How would that work? Advice?

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

I really wouldnt worry about taking them back! They will still get reimbursed I'm sure.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Honest mistakes are just that...chalk it up to 'experience'. I wouldn't take it back either...they do sell other Aveeno products, so they will get reimbursed for the coupon - it's not like you were out trying to 'pull one over' on the cashier - 'cause that would be a whole different story!! Lol.

building a stockpile!
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks! My husband dropped me off for a few minutes while he did a quick errand with the kids. So, I was in such a hurry when I came across the discount bin that I grabbed the coupon out of my binder and just read the main heading and also on the in-store coupon. I felt terrible when I actually looked closer at the coupon the next day and realized my mistake. It was an honest mistake, as you said. I'll have to take the time to read the fine print to be sure that I use coupons as they are intended. Maintaining integrity is more important than a couple of bars of soap!

Thread Information