User Tag List

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast
    Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

SDM Sahali has a HUGe clearance at the front of the store....lots of gift packs (dove, gillette), the lever packs of soap and body wash, tons of stuff....Garnier moisture rescue packs....

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Really good deal on cat food at Canadian Tire, $0.41 per tin on Fancy Feast.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

clearance bin outside RCSS....just in front of the entrance...
    Galde, frebreeze, airwick..all kinds of things from warmers to candles and more--alll with 50% off stickers..i passed because i don't NEED it but there are some great deals!!
    also, coupon zone...they have Dove, Kraft--great deals on cream cheese (buy 2 save 2), and lots of other things....dove soap, 2 pack is 1.48, mens dove deod is 2.50....i don't think any of this was advertised

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

babybel 12 pack reduced fat..best before date is tomorrow but i figure if it's wrapping in wax it'll be ok for a bit...Superstore...already reduced to $6, now with a 50% off sticker...and i had a dollar off coupon so i got 24 for $5...i love these things
    the exercise ball offer on the box is expired though, so don't buy it for that

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It is hard to argue with 24 for $5, nice find

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Good deal on melitta coffee filters at LD, almost all of them are on for $1.99 and with 2 75c off coupons stacked, they're 49c each!

We got five packs for $2.50 and we're stocked up for at least a whole year! GREAT deal, even better if you're planning on giving somebody a coffee gift basket for christmas.

Somebody else posted about the $4 Airwick kits at Walmart, they have them, tons left but only two scents (linen and country berry). I got 4 packs today, and was SO excited to realize when I got home that they're two individual kits (it does say "buy one get one free" on the cardboard) but I assumed they'd be in the same package! So that means I now have eight individual warmers, and eight individual people are going to be pretty happy when I give them those for Christmas! Perfect size for stocking stuffers or something, the 2 pack is pretty bulky but the single packs are small!

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Good deal on melitta coffee filters at LD, almost all of them are on for $1.99 and with 2 75c off coupons stacked, they're 49c each!

We got five packs for $2.50 and we're stocked up for at least a whole year! GREAT deal, even better if you're planning on giving somebody a coffee gift basket for christmas.

Somebody else posted about the $4 Airwick kits at Walmart, they have them, tons left but only two scents (linen and country berry). I got 4 packs today, and was SO excited to realize when I got home that they're two individual kits (it does say "buy one get one free" on the cardboard) but I assumed they'd be in the same package! So that means I now have eight individual warmers, and eight individual people are going to be pretty happy when I give them those for Christmas! Perfect size for stocking stuffers or something, the 2 pack is pretty bulky but the single packs are small!
    is their coupons to use with this?

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Whoops! I forgot that was posted in the main forum, not in here. Sorry! There's a $3 off on any scented oil starter kit coupon from an insert a while back, can't remember which one but I think it was smartsource.

One per customer, so my mom and I each went through twice.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

i went to walmart and didn't see anything- ah wells

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

walmart
    armstrong cheese, the one that was on sale for the anniversary, is clearing at 4.97 with an expiry date ma 2012
    glade glass candle, double package, $3.50...selected scents...great to use withcoupon..you would need to buy 2 packs but get $3 off...a dollar a candle.
    Oil refills, 2 pack $3.50 each...again the $5 off coupon on these would make each refill 50cents and they fit the airwick holders.
    The scents are some kind of citrus or cashmere woods or something like that....sadly i did not care for either but everyone is different....the candles were running low...

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

oh, they still have the airwick kits....aisle just before the food section, not in the airfreshener aisle

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Free Resolve Spray N Wash at RCSS with just coupon zone coupon. Nobody even fought me on it, I was pretty pleased

Limit 2.

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Chantel View Post
    Free Resolve Spray N Wash at RCSS with just coupon zone coupon. Nobody even fought me on it, I was pretty pleased

Limit 2.

Free at RCSS or did you use the coupon elsewhere?
    Looking For: Coca Cola, Chocolate Bars, Dole Juice, Fruitsource Bars, Nature Valley Chewy Bars, Mentos.
    PM ME FOR A TRADE!!!!!!!!!

2011 coupon savings:

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

At RCSS I haven't tried using CZ coupons elsewhere before.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Thanks Chantel..picked up two today. Appreciate the heads up!!

Page 8 of 11 FirstFirst ... 6 7 8 9 10 ... LastLast

Thread Information