User Tag List

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast
    addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Anoyone find any new coupons??? I sure would love to find a very cheap bunch of pampers diapers or pullups etc.. Before they changed all the pull ups to the new ones , they had them to 10 bucks and of course no coupons and my daughter wasnt in them, now lots of coupons and they are expensive!!! lol

Trading Score
    14 (100%)

At the Price Chopper on Colbourne, near the bread section they have a coupon booklet out, says Game Day party with a pic of a football on it. Coupons for Grill em hot dogs, villagio buns, french mustard, dempsters tortillas and prime chicken.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by amandamck View Post
    At the Price Chopper on Colbourne, near the bread section they have a coupon booklet out, says Game Day party with a pic of a football on it. Coupons for Grill em hot dogs, villagio buns, french mustard, dempsters tortillas and prime chicken.
    They didn't last long was up there today and they were cleared right out. Would of loved a few of those myself. I found the .75 bens bistro express and 1.50 folgers black silk but that was it.

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Thanks for the heads up. Was going to head up there at lunch and see if I could find them. I love this thread but have to admit, as soon as its posted here, the coupons are not existent by the time you get there.

I was able to snag a few Uncle Ben's rice coupons from Freshco the other day and when I went back the next day (i make several trips for fresh veggies) and the pad was empty. When I took 5 coupons the pad was brand new.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Parkerzmummy View Post
    Thanks for the heads up. Was going to head up there at lunch and see if I could find them. I love this thread but have to admit, as soon as its posted here, the coupons are not existent by the time you get there.

I was able to snag a few Uncle Ben's rice coupons from Freshco the other day and when I went back the next day (i make several trips for fresh veggies) and the pad was empty. When I took 5 coupons the pad was brand new.
    I was actually thinking the same thing. To me seems like we have a tear pad stealer lurking in the midst. I sometimes go the same day when its posted here and its empty. I am thinking I would rather PM locations than post it in the thread. The uncle bens at still had a pad and a half on it. So lets see how long it lasts

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    155 (100%)

I finally got my hands on some of the Oakrun English Muffin packages with coupons inside. There are right at the front of Food Basics - on sale for 4/$5.

Also at Zellers there are coupons for Dove gofresh body wash $2 off

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by t's_mama View Post
    I finally got my hands on some of the Oakrun English Muffin packages with coupons inside. There are right at the front of Food Basics - on sale for 4/$5.

Also at Zellers there are coupons for Dove gofresh body wash $2 off
    Oh go fresh, been looking for this one. At freshco today and tear pad was completely gone no cardboard. No coupons at all in the entire store. The delmonte fruit cups have coupons in them.
    Found old el paso with movie snack 2.99, 4 chicken breast under $6 and good deal on astro yogurt and they even have the athletic pins.

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Does anyone have Uncle Bens for Trade ?
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    18 (100%)

Lots of coupon zones at zehrs markets - also food basics at lynden had campbells, 1.00 greek yogurt, 1.00 mccain breakfast hash brown/healthy start and non dairy half and half cream $1 off WuB2

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    143 (100%)

was finally able to get out a bit today. Zehrs has cz for johnsonville sausage. kelloggs cereal, Shoppers lpm has quite a few pepcid complete, centrum, aveeno bath retreat sugar kiss body, loreal healthy look hair dye. Food basic has real fruit minis on a display in produce, but that was it. All other tear pads were empty including the black diamond andcampbells and I think they were the chunky ones too. Would of loved some of the campbells.

If anyone spots any of the new tear pads and can grab a few I would love to trade for them. Sitter moved, haven't been able to find a replacement and SO was in a car accident a couple weeks ago and haven't been able to get out to search. Looking at $3000 in repairs so he has been working nonstop.

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

I havent found any of the campells chunky soups or black diamond cheese.. I wish!! If I find any I will grab you some and anythg else that looks good. I dont get out too often to look either! If you ever need a lift to go looking ,let me know!!lol

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Last night I found at Sobeys, Laughing Cow cheese 1.00, Fish coupons any Bluewater 1.00, Highliner Crusted Fish .75c, Asana yog .50c, Astro Bio Max Immunite 1.00, Mccain Harvest Medleys 1.00, and I found one Pedigree coupon for thr two off the treats.

Shoppers West Brant- Dove go fresh body wash- 2.00 ( two new pads out), there was several diff medicine ones, I didnt need any so didnt grab any, and some marcelle coupons again didnt grab as have one already.
    If anyones child wears size 3 huggies, then at sobeys at the end of the aisle facing the natural type chips etc, they have 3 bags of the christmas diapers marked about 13 doll approx, then 50 perc off coup and then with coupon its agreat deal. They are cute too!

addismom
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Itsjill did you get any of the uncle bens coupons? They still had lots when I went back about a week later from when I pmd u.. If you havent let me know, I can grab some for u the next time I go by..

it Is what it is
    Trading Score
    60 (100%)

Thanks Addismom..i did get some of the Uncle bens!
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/itsjill

Do you need glasses? No coverage at work! Great Glasses here http://www.clearlycontacts.ca/refer/8579776678

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I went to Walmart today to use my Fibre plus 1.50 cpns as they have it for $3.
    I found a display of Ziploc's that had $4 in coupons. When opened it had Save $1 when you Buy 2 ziploc products. .75 off any fresh produce. 1.50 off fresh chicken product and .75 off any block cheese product. Not bad for surprise coupons!

Page 11 of 13 FirstFirst ... 9 10 11 12 13 LastLast

Thread Information