User Tag List

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I'm almost certain one of the CS ladies is purposely charging couponers with extra items or skipping coupons. Please watch carefully as they are ringing in your purchases. Or while still at the store count how many items she has charged you for. I have caught her 3 times, missed once(got charged for an extra deodorant) and my mom has been charged for extra items as well.
    I'm not sure why she would do this as she seems nice when ringing me through and talks about different coupon things like what people are really buying this week or about making sure to watch expiry dates on my stock pile.
    Anyone else this happens to on a regular basis?
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

AUCTION-berries/Axe/food
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I've been having the same problem at the super Walmart. Coupons are not being credited on the bill/being overcharged for items, being hassled about stacking coupons.

Also had issues at the East RCSS and with a product that cost $1.09 and I had a coupon for $2 off. The CS person decided that she would only give me $1 credit for the $2 coupon. I was willing to accept $1.09 or $2, but I didn't think it was acceptable for her to decide what the coupon is worth. I called the manager and he advised that they would pay up to the value of the item and that coupon stacking is allowed as long as the coupon doesn't specifically say that it is prohibited.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Fin Fan, you are stacking at Super Wal-mart?? tell me more

AUCTION-berries/Axe/food
    Trading Score
    21 (100%)

I try and pick the 16 year old cashier who looks disinterested. Sometimes they pay no attention and you can stack coupons. Other times it doesn't work. It's hit or miss, but I always try. All they can say is NO.

Trading Score
    2 (100%)

Lol

Thread Information