User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone I am new here and we are currently looking to purchase a playstation 3 and was wondering if their are any current best buy coupons out there that I'm just not finding? Or a deal on a playstation 3 anywhere. Any help at all is appreciated. Thanks!
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not really, playstation like the other manufacturers controls their pricing so it's pretty uniform across the board. Your best deal is if you can get it some where you have a lot of points you can use towards it (Best buy has a cash back rewards program if you shop there a lot, Save On has a points spend to get a bit off the cost, not sure if Shopper's has them, I know they have the wii). Also check out Costco, sometimes they have bundles that while they don't cost less, include more than those at Best Buy and Future Shop.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Shoppers drug mart sometimes has promos where you get a bunch of bonus points when you buy a ps3. I saw one a couple weeks ago I think it was like $60 worth of points. It's not on currently but I've seen it twice in recent memory

Thread Information