User Tag List

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

**FIRST: If my posting stockpile photos is annoying to anyone, please let me know, as a reply or as a PM if you'd rather. I don't want to bug anyone. I'm not a very organized person in most cases, so I love showing the one place I am organized as it evolves and changes. Hopefully at the very very least I can help somebody more effectively organize their stuff if they're stumped for ideas!***

As some people may have seen in the random posting thread, my younger sibling decided that the best way to take her frustrations about me out is to dump ~$3000 worth of stuff onto the ground. Aka my stockpile.

But in spite of that, I decided to put it all back together instead of sitting on the floor in tears. I was able to save everything, there are busted caps and cracked packaging but it's still OK.

My dad was awesome enough to bring a free shelf for me, the big tall brown one, that somebody else was getting rid of.

About 1/4 of the Ziploc containers were acquired prior to this weekend. The rest were from 3 different stores in one day (woohoo for PMs :D ) PLUS we got two free GLAD sandwich containers from a demo lady at Save-On. Everything on the Ziploc shelf cost about $5 + tax.

Moved all of my Ziploc bags to the top of my stash pile so my food cupboard has space on the top again.

On Saturday, we got 2 pink sticker hairdyes for 12 cents each at RCSS and one Ever-something UV protection spray for my mom (she LOVES being outside in the sun) for FREE. The cashier was great, I wish I remembered her name. She was patient with us even though I could tell her head was about to explode, we had coupons for EVERYTHING.

I also got ('paid' for) 16 Arm & Hammer toothpastes from LD, put an order on 8 because I'm sure those will be a hot item this week, and 8 boxes of Kleenex tissues! We also got 4 quantumatic starter kits for free!

It was a great weekend I feel really blessed to be part of this community and to be able to have nice things because everyone has taught me how.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Real Canadian Superstore RCSS

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Wow that area looks fantastic. I for one love seeing stockpile pics!
    Looking For: Coca Cola, Chocolate Bars, Dole Juice, Fruitsource Bars, Nature Valley Chewy Bars, Mentos.
    PM ME FOR A TRADE!!!!!!!!!

2011 coupon savings:

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Hi Chantel,

Can I ask how much you paid for the Tide? My daughter and I are just starting and we have a 2 for 1 and we think $5.99 or so for 2 is a good deal but we're not sure.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

Also, where do you get coupons for OB tampons andQ-tips?

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

I wish I can get organised like you. I am a not very organised person so I will find a way to place my stock correctly someday's. I never save so much and learning too for being on this site.Why paid full price when you can get cheaper and saving to buy more things or just saving.

Trading Score
    141 (100%)

That is an awesome stockpile!! Way to go on all your savings, and keep up with the pics of your stockpile I love to see em.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Abbymom View Post
    Hi Chantel,

Can I ask how much you paid for the Tide? My daughter and I are just starting and we have a 2 for 1 and we think $5.99 or so for 2 is a good deal but we're not sure.
    I got all of my Tide for free with stacking at London Drugs (RIP P&G stacking ) but the smallest size available for the coupon ($5 off of 2 tide 26 loads or more) goes on as cheaply as $4.88. So that would make it about $2 per bottle without stacking. It's still a good deal at $5.99, but it does go lower!

I didn't have any q-tips coupons, I managed to get them at Zellers for $1.99 a month or so ago. OB tampons, you can email the company directly! They'll send you $2 off coupons!
    Last edited by Chantel; Mon, Apr 18th, 2011 at 01:37 AM.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    209 (100%)

I love to see pics of stockpiles. Looks great, so organized.
    If you are interested in Houseseats here is my referal link:
    http://www.houseseats.ca/[email protected]

Trading Score
    40 (98%)

Can I make a suggestion? I found my stayfree, ob and carefree coupons (you have the choice of the 3 in the same coupons) in save.ca living well website.They are the 5$ off WUB2 regularly priced and you can reorder when your period time is due.I have never paid for my feminine thing since that coupons and I got 8 boxes so far!!!

Trading Score
    193 (100%)

I love your stash picture. So sorry your sister had a melt-down. But at least it gave you time with the stash. And it must have put a smile on your face when you were done. So too bad for your sister her tantrum didn't hurt you the way she had hoped.
    I am sad about the P&G coupons too. Oh well we just have to become even more smarter.
    http://www.swagbucks.com/refer/PinkSapphire. Click to get FREE Giftcards just for searching the web. It is so easy.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    41 (98%)

I love seeing peoples stockpiles.... there should be a stockpile section!!! KEEP THEM COMING!!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    45 (100%)

nice job!! you always have nice stock pile pictures!!

where were the cheap ziplocks??? i want some more!!
    check out a trade bundle i have....
    http://forum.smartcanucks.ca/194029-...ewbies-canada/

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

The cheap containers were at RCSS. The bags came from all over, mostly walmart and LD though. I'm fairly sure there's a $3 bags deal on somewhere this week that you could PM to rcss and use their coupons with.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Fantastic! I like seeing stockpile pics, especially from Canadians, because it is so much harder for us to save money than in the US. Was watching "Extreme Couponing" again tonight (re-run), and their stashes are magnificent. I was told by the Assistant Manager at RCSS that there was no possible way we could save money like they do. Our entire grocery infrastructure is different, so we can't save as much as they can. Tonight on "extreme" one guy paid about $42 for $880 worth of product. Don't think we could ever do that here.

Anyway... LOVE YOUR PICTURE.

Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I know! It's so frustrating. Stores in the US are awesome and always have lots of stock of sale stuff. I didn't even post my food cabinets because I'm all mad that I'm waiting for stupid zellers to get beans in that aren't the deep brown variety.

I really hope canada gets an overhaul and we can do what they can. I'd give up LD for register rewards and double/triple coupons any day.

Page 1 of 5 1 2 3 ... LastLast

Thread Information