User Tag List

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Hi I live in Calgary, new to couponing and to this site. My question is, how can I get the Brand Saver flyer? So far I`ve received Smart Source twice and Red Plum once in the Herald that`s it. Never have received the Brand Saver and I would rally like to get that. I`ve been checking the newspapers every Thursday and Sunday since that`s when the flyers come out in Calgary (most areas, right?). Pls advise and help me out if you know. Thanks to everyone in advance
    This thread is currently associated with: Red Plum, Smart Source

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

welcome! im a newbie too so not totally sure but i think you can call 'flyer force' to find out when flyers come out in your area. i dont know whether they know or not if inserts are n them :/. I find this place a buzz when new ones are expected so keep checking back.

Broken toe, owwieeee!!! Haylaraine's Avatar
    Trading Score
    33 (100%)

The Brandsaver insert comes out every few months, (jan, April etc...) I believe the last one came on the weekend of april 1,2,3.The next one will probably come out in the beginning of June, as the current coupons expire May 31. You can find the inserts in the Herald and the Sun. Hoopefully that helps you

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

Thank you soo much to both of you that really helped me I'm gonna try to call the flyer force let's see what they say. Also thank you for the brandsaver info. that really helped me now I'll make sure I don't miss any papers in end of May & June

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

What did the Flyer Source say?

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    101 (100%)

I actually emailed them and the manager replied saying she needs to check so I provided my address and then she never got back to me I don't wanna miss out on the ones coming out this month

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    2 (100%)

I went onto flyerforce website and left a message saying I wanted to start getting flyers at my house. Gave my address and home number, email address. I got an email a few days later stating they received my email request and were going to look into it. Never got anything until that Friday I started getting flyers... and then a phone call from flyerforce asking if service started and if not to give them a call back.

Quote Originally Posted by angeleyez85y7ca View Post
    I actually emailed them and the manager replied saying she needs to check so I provided my address and then she never got back to me I don't wanna miss out on the ones coming out this month

Thread Information