User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

so today when i was at london drugs trying to do some couponing i didn't relies the new P&G coupons say that the use of more than one manufacture coupon on one product is prohibited...... what is with this and how do i get around it to still be able to stack? it was frustrating
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    371 (100%)

I had the same problem yesterday! I felt so embarrased bringing all of my stuff up to the register and then only buying a couple things in the end. I don't think you can get around it unless the person working is too lazy to read the fine print

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Yeah, there's no getting around this one unless you only plan to use the coupon individually. For instance, when Zellers has a good price on Tide, the $5 off WUB 2 is still a good deal

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

There is not getting around this...and that is exactly what is intended by the manufacturer. LD will not stack these ...and we should not 'try' to stack these....that will just make a bad situation worse. THe mfc. very clearly does not want these coupons to be stacked, so, we and LD have an obligation to respect that....there is no loophole or room for interpretation on these coupons unlike the older verbiage on the P&G coupons. It is a sad day for stackers...but...there still are some coupons left that are stackable.

Thread Information