User Tag List

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

http://www.thepetitionsite.com/1/Fre...l-Care-Canada/

Hey Sc'ers!! Please sign this petition. There are so many people in Canada who cannot afford dental care but they need it so badly. I have created this petiton addressed to the Candian government and OHIP asking them to cover Dental care.

This can only become a reality if we band together and help out those in need. PLEASE sign this petiton for all Canadians in need.

<3 Veronika
    This thread is currently associated with: N/A

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I just noticed you're getting signatures from the United Kingdom!

I GOT GAME, DO YOU? gameprogirl's Avatar
    Trading Score
    15 (100%)

I totally agree with you. Dental problems result in many health problems, and if they want to save money in the long run on health care, you need to take care of your teeth, at least once a year cleanings and fillings as necessary.
    Join Ebates for cashback on all purchases!
    http://www.ebates.ca/referrer?referrerid=Hm3B6tvDY78%3D

Trading Score
    20 (100%)

as if eyes and teeth aren't a part of your body.

shame on government for being bought out by insurance companies
    In 2020 I had 100 FREE Grocery pickups! Subscribe to PC Optimum Insiders & get 25,000 PC Optimum pts
    Get 10% back in points on all PC products - Free PC Express pickup with priority time slots - Free shipping with no minimum spend on joefresh.com and shoppersdrugmart.ca
    R
    eferral code to sign up: AN1455

Trading Score
    25 (100%)

Thanks guys! Things wont change unless we take on our counties problems. There are so many adults, students and kids who don't get the oral care they need. Its really sad.

Some people might not think signing a petition will change anything, but with enough signatures, it's quite possible to make a difference.

Please send this petition to anyone you think would be interested in signing. Thanks so much

Trading Score
    173 (100%)

Since its OHIP it would come under the Provincial government and they will accept petitions with only Ontario addresses
    Make an easy $20+ per month with Swagbucks - watch videos, search, play games & get paid!
    ~ ~ ~
    Save while shopping online with cashback from ebates
    Get cash rebates when you buy from amazon.ca, Old Navy and more - get paid by cheque or paypal!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by FallenPixels View Post
    Since its OHIP it would come under the Provincial government and they will accept petitions with only Ontario addresses
    That's right. How are people from Taiwan and Pakistan even hearing about this petition?
    It's a great idea, Improperganda and I'll sign it if you can fix it up so that it's just Ontario signatures. I think the government would just laugh at it if they see signatures from all over the world.

Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Nice idea but I bet $1,000,000 that dentists would be against the idea & will make sure it gets shot down. If dental care came under OHIP's jurisdiction they would want to control/cap prices and then dentists would no longer be able to rip people off for outrageous amounts of money.

I'm one of those people who wasn't able to afford dental care for my kids. In 20 years I've never been able to find a dentist who cared enough to be willing to accept a payment plan. It was pay up front or get out - no matter how much one of us was suffering. You really think a profession that thinks like that would be willing to take a pay cut for the sake of our health?

P.S. Can you edit the petition? Dental care can break the bank.
    Last edited by BlazingDriver; Mon, Sep 27th, 2010 at 01:53 AM.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I agree.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

If you need dental care, you can always try the Universities and the dental schools. The resident clinic (dentists in training with supervision) are often less expensive and offer very good care.

Thread Information