User Tag List

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

I was at London Drugs today stacking both pampers and huggies. The cashier (old grumpy short hair lady) was telling her coworker and myself that in May LD will only be allowing 1 coupon for diapers. I am not sure if she is making this bad news up or if it will really happen.

I am going there again Friday or Saturday and will inquire more.

If anyone else knows of this new rule please provide info.

THANKS
    This thread is currently associated with: Huggies, London Drugs, Pampers

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

I don't have children or anything but I think that's a really low blow by London Drugs if that's true.

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

If I can't stack diapers then there is no need for me to go there anymore!
    Last edited by Mulveyteach; Tue, Apr 26th, 2011 at 11:00 AM. Reason: spelling

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Mulveyteach View Post
    If I can't stack diapers then there is no need for me to go there anymore!

my thought exactly. I ve only gone a few times but it is always to get diapers and then whatever else happens to be a good deal that I have stacks for.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

I was there yesterday and had the same lady at check out ("Oh no! Not more of you! That's all I did all day yesterday and today - coupon ladies" - Um, get a different job if you don't like it). She also made a comment to my friend and I that the diaper coupons were changing?? She didn't elaborate and we didn't inquire into the statement.

Canadian Genius
    Trading Score
    -2 (0%)

it's kind of crazy LD promotes coupon use and stacking on there website I would think they would highly discourage this kind of attitude form a CS cashier,I would write them an email .

Trading Score
    37 (100%)

I also went there yesterday around 10 am and that same lady was there! She actually sighed when she saw my coupons! Then said the same comment of "Oh no, not more of you. I had to deal with this alllll day on Saturday!" like she was actually mad! I only had 3 stacks and she didn't even punch them in properly and when I asked her to double check she got mad at me! Not good service, especially since this is only the 2nd time I've stacked there! Not impressed. It's true, if you don't like your job get a new one!

CaLoonie vinceandcrystal@yahoo.ca's Avatar
    Trading Score
    13 (100%)

Im really surprised she was like that. she is great when I go! If Ld stops stacking i wont be shopping their anymore either. but im already getting ready seeing how last time I was theiir when all the new pg coupons came out they said they where on going to accept them till may 31 beacuse the new pg flyer will have different wording.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I better get to LD this week and use my coupons. I've never even tried stacking coupons so it would be a bummer if I can't use them. I've been collecting them and was just waiting for a free afternoon as I imagine it will take me some time. I've never even been to LD!!!

Do you think this would apply to UnderJams and Pull Ups

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    4 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by CurvyMama View Post
    I think I better get to LD this week and use my coupons. I've never even tried stacking coupons so it would be a bummer if I can't use them. I've been collecting them and was just waiting for a free afternoon as I imagine it will take me some time. I've never even been to LD!!!

Do you think this would apply to UnderJams and Pull Ups

Yes it would apply to the Underjams & Pullups, if they go ahead and implement the 1 coupon rule

CaToonie
    Trading Score
    102 (100%)

I was at LD Saturday morning also. The CS rep was making the usual groans about coupons, but she said nothing about the diaper coupons and I had specifically asked her about how they would be treated before shopping.

I got my online Bransdasver diaper coupons today, and they do not have the prohibited wording even though all the other coupons do.

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I think I've stacked with that same lady....grumpy every time I've been there. I have only stacked a good number of items like 4 times maybe. And it seems like it will only become more difficult to stack, and they don't seem all that fond of wanting to take coupons (i think they feel like it is more annoying to them....from just a few of the employees, because I have also had positive experiences there). I agree with others about the fact that there are other jobs out there that wont make you deal with this constantly and if it is soooo horrible then request to do something else! I know we pay with coupons, but we are still paying customers that give them business. My little rant, just felt like I was looked down on because I was using coupons

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Ok, my rant...

I thought the LD policy says you have to go to customer service if you're going to be using a number of coupons. The term customer service implies the people working there are there to provide a "service to customers" regardless of what the service might be (returns, special orders, coupons, etc.) I find it quite difficult to believe any individual working in customer service is permitted to act this way towards customers.

Has no one ever complained about this person to the management or to the head office if they're worried there would be repurcussions regarding the ability to stack coupons?

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

We're so limited in our ability to stack coupons anyways, (ie too many rules to follow, pertinent only to the Wpg store) I don't think there could be any more repurcussions if customers shared their concerns with management or head office. I go maybe once a month, if that, and only for diapers. If they change their policies towards diapers, I won't be shopping there anymore, as some have said, can't be bothered!

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

I really think that this extreme couponing show has really hurt us all. They even did an interview with one of our SC on breakfast television at London Drugs and how they allow us to stack coupons and how the strive to save us money. People will not go out of their way to only use a few coupons since all of these limitations. I can't be bothered either to waste my time.

Page 1 of 3 1 2 3 LastLast

Thread Information