Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast
    Trading Score
    87 (100%)

oopsy quoted wrong lol
    Last edited by jennajul2001; Wed, May 4th, 2011 at 08:36 PM. Reason: woops

Trading Score
    87 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Tina-Louise View Post
    I seen this rebate coupon in my RCSS also in Sudbury, Ontario. They are pretty strict with the rules on what you have to do for the rebate gawd forbid if you miss a number on the upc - and my receipts have the dry cleaning on the back of them this time of year so it will be intresting. But well worth the try since you get 10$ more then you have to spend.
    Funny I was just looking at my receipts thinking where am I suppsed to write the upcs on the back , stupid dry cleaning stuff, better not mess it up for us!

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

When you mail them the receipts, do they look at the credit cards used to make the purchase? If i want to do 5 MIR from different addresses, do i have to use a different credit card for each one? How long do the MIR usually take to come?

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

I purchased $21 worth of items during the no tax day and then a few other items and my total after coupons came to $16.50 althought I spent more than $20...is this going to be an issue?

Trading Score
    249 (100%)

I don't write the UPC's on the back of the receipt because there is no room. I write them on a separate piece of paper and send it along. I did this for the Tostitos MIR and the Lysol No Touch and didn't have a problem. I did it again for this MIR so here's hoping!

Trading Score
    523 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by rachcoupons View Post
    When you mail them the receipts, do they look at the credit cards used to make the purchase? If i want to do 5 MIR from different addresses, do i have to use a different credit card for each one? How long do the MIR usually take to come?
    I really doubt they pay that much attention Plus the receipt should only have the last 4 digits anyways, and I am sure those are not unique. I usually do gift card promos at a few addresses and I always put them all on the same credit card and mail them all out at the same time with the same handwriting on all the forms, and I've never had a problem.

If you are really that concerned, you could always take a marker or whiteout to that part of the receipt.

The form says it should take 4-6 weeks to arrive.
    ~ Trade List ~ Let's Trade! ~ Wish List ~
    I'm looking for these coupons (and more )
    Purina Cat Chow/Friskies ~ El Monteray ~ Blue Buffalo cans
    Maxx Scoop ~ Fresh Express ~ Cheemo

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

Thanks! Yay! Using all the addresses i can get my hands on!

Trading Score
    237 (100%)

do you write them all in your name with different adresses?

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Can anyone explain why we have to write the UPC codes on the back when they are already on the front of the receipt with the items purchased?

Coupon obsessed!!!
    Trading Score
    84 (100%)

Funny story!! I bought 6 cases of Pepsi product 6 packs to do this MIR. 2 Pepsi, 2 Pepsi Max and 2 7Up. Brought it home and boyfriend and I opened a bottle of the pepsi to have a celebratory "cheers" to our new found frugal shopping strategies! The pop was flat! LOL We checked the expiry dates and 2 cases were expired Feb/March 2011 and the other four were ready to expire in a couple of weeks! We brought the pop back and RCSS replaced them and management told me that Pepsi would be calling me personally!!! WHOOOHOOOO!!! FPCs PLEASE!!! I will let you know what they do...if anything lol.

Trading Score
    346 (100%)

Pepsi is usually really good when something like this happens.
    Extra cash here - earn by searching/watching videos/doing offers on swagbucks - it's a legit site and pays reliably.

Already do swagbucks?try Instagc or pm me for invite codes for Gifthulk.

Trading Score
    12 (100%)

Hello everyone, I just wanted to provide an update on the reply I got back from Pepsi regarding the concern that the RCSS event may have invalidated our purchase if the credit for the tax savings had brought the subtotal down below the required $20 mark. This was the original discussion:

Quote Originally Posted by Dancemommadance View Post
    Why would the no-tax event interfere? It's $20.00 before tax isn't it?
    I bought x6 six packs of pepsi products and before tax it was $23.00 approx. I should be fine...right???
    Quote Originally Posted by stryker96 View Post
    As Ssteph pointed out a few replies ago, the problem is that in a "no tax" sale, you really do still pay tax (no legal option there), what they do is apply a discount equal to the taxes which in this case caught some of us (myself included) off guard and effectively dropped our "before taxes" price below the $20 requirement.

Take a look at your bill. You will see your items in at normal prices and then before the subtotal you will see a discount called "save GST/HST". That is effectively the same as if the products were on sale and cost less. Next you will see your subtotal. This technically is your total before taxes and is what should probably be used to determine if your total was greater or less than $20. What's yours?

I've sent the question off to both RCSS and Pepsi and depending on the answer I'll either have to go back and void my purchase out and start over either not taking the discount or adding another item that would bump up the total enough, or, I'll get a reply that will officially tell me I'm wrong but that they will still accept the purchase as qualifying. In the latter case I will include a copy of that reply with what I send in for the MIR, and will also take copies of everything myself in the case that this turns into a hage headache.

Heh, it's not often that I would decline a discount, but in this case it would have made it a lot simpler!

And now the official reply:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

RE: a PepsiCo promotion REF.#

055664956A

Mark:

Thank you for taking the time to contact us at PepsiCo Canada.

When evaluating each submission, our fulfillment agency looks at the individual price, not the bottom line. Therefore, provided all other elements of the offer are met, you would still qualify for our "$30 IN PRESIDENT’S CHOICE®† GIFT CARDS MAIL-IN REBATE FORM" promotion.

We hope this information will be helpful.

Sincerely,

Suzanne
    PepsiCo Consumer Relations

================================================== =
    Original Email:

HELP!!!! I went today to purchase just the items that I needed to meet the requirements for this mail-in rebate promotion. I went to Real Canadian Superstore and put items in my cart that added up to $20.61. (4X Lay's @ $2.49 each, 4X granola bars @ 1.99 each, 1X Doritos @ 2.69) The part where it gets interesting is that they were also running a ''pay no tax'' promotion. The problem is in the way that this shows up on the receipt. Before the subtotal they put a credit for ''non-dept charge - save GST/HST'' which makes the Subtotal show as less than $20, and then they charge the HST to bring it back to the original total. What I want to know is whether this is going to cause a problem when trying to claim the mail-in rebate. Please advise what I should do.

Regards,

Mark Austin
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I am going to take copies of everything as well as print out this reply to include with my MIR submission just to be safe.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    9 (100%)

Thanks this answers my question!!!!So much appreciated...Take a look this week the large size of tropicana is on sale for 3.99...I may have to do another MIR...

Junior Canuck
    Trading Score
    93 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by stryker96 View Post
    When evaluating each submission, our fulfillment agency looks at the individual price, not the bottom line. Therefore, provided all other elements of the offer are met, you would still qualify for our "$30 IN PRESIDENT’S CHOICE®† GIFT CARDS MAIL-IN REBATE FORM" promotion.

We hope this information will be helpful.

Sincerely,

Suzanne
    PepsiCo Consumer Relations
    WHEW! Thanks stryker96!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    1 (100%)

I have a couple extra, if anyone needs them.

Page 21 of 55 FirstFirst ... 11 19 20 21 22 23 31 ... LastLast

Thread Information