User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

well it's more a rant with pampers.. i tried to pick up some pampers size 7's this past weekend at LD, no store had any on the island the woman told me to give a call tuesday to find out if any stock is in.. well gave a call.. find out that none is on order, warehouse is empty and they have been pulled from the shelf.. which for me is an oh crap moment since i buy all my pampers at LD...they suggest that it might be an issue with pampers themselves either they have stopped making that size, or they are repackaging that size.. ok fine.. give pampers a call.. i have to call them anyways.. i've been waiting since FEBRUARY for two coupons from them for a bag of easy ups which the sides just kept breaking on them.. well.. it's 2pm in the afternoon on the west coast.. guess what THEIR OFFICES ARE CLOSED! because they close at 5pm on the east coast! really?!?!the main offices being closed come 6pm but a customer service line where you have customers from east to west coast?? heck i've called food companies and they are open till atleast 9pm at night on the east coast (6pm on the west) my phone company better customer service!

so my already busy day tomorrow (catching a flight in the afternoon to visit fam) i have to call pampers the moment i get up to talk about these issues..soo not thrilled with them!
    This thread is currently associated with: Guess, London Drugs, Pampers
    When life hands you Edward Cullen...throw him back and demand Eric Northman....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

that sucks

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

very! the size 7's are the only ones that work for night time for toodles so she doesn't wake up wet (heavy sleeper and would soak through a 6) we only use them at night so 1 bag can last a few weeks.. but once we're out.. what do we do.. i don't see her being night time trained any time soon a pull up just doesn't have the absorbency power and i would rather do more laundry then have to pay FULL price for huggies "night time" bags (which.. incidently are also hard to find).. and i'd talk to the company about this.. but.. hey they close in the middle of the afternoon

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    98 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Midnightly View Post
    very! the size 7's are the only ones that work for night time for toodles so she doesn't wake up wet (heavy sleeper and would soak through a 6) we only use them at night so 1 bag can last a few weeks.. but once we're out.. what do we do.. i don't see her being night time trained any time soon a pull up just doesn't have the absorbency power and i would rather do more laundry then have to pay FULL price for huggies "night time" bags (which.. incidently are also hard to find).. and i'd talk to the company about this.. but.. hey they close in the middle of the afternoon
    For what it's worth....we cloth diaper our son. We use the Bum Genius Organic Cotton All-in-Ones for night time as they are really absorpbent. If this is an option you are considering, I'll send you the name of a great company here on VI that we use.

Good luck

Really looking for diaper coupons for my DIAPER DONATION COLLECTION!!

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

seeing as she's already 3 i'm not about to start cloth diapering.. i know it's a great option for some but not for me

Admin
    Trading Score
    24 (100%)

I didn't even know they made a 7. What about another brand?

Trading Score
    30 (100%)

I have never seen a size 7 either. I had to switch to goodnights for overnight - they don't usually go on for great sale prices but if there is 20x at shoppers and coupons and they are on sale then I stock up!
    Collecting Campbell's soup labels for our school RAKs greatly appreciated.
    Using WagJag for great deals!

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    78 (100%)

i tried the huggies night time because my son was also a heavy wetter and it was a total waste of money, they didnt do any better than his regular diaper.

Trading Score
    70 (100%)

7's are available only in bag format (not case) and i've been buying them for probably a year now.. i'd really hate to have to go back down to a 6 at night and limit her liquids hours before bed.. i'm not sure if huggies makes a 7 i've never purchased huggies since she was first born(reaction to them), very much not looking forward to having to buy something else (i get them practically free with stacks at LD)

Canadian Guru
    Trading Score
    61 (100%)

Well no, Pampers don't suck at least IMO, maybe they just don't fit. We used them for the first few years, usually worked great. Huggies didn't fit well and leaked badly. That was just the shape of my particular child.

We've been using Goodnites for a long time too. My DS is HUGE (think 40 pounds by age two), and he always been a heavy wetter. Goodnights almost always hold it.

Now he's five and 60 pounds and still will not wake up to go pee overnight, the Goodnites still almost always do the job. I can't really limit liquids, he gets home after 5 and is in bed by 7. In those two hours he has to have supper, spend time with us, maybe have a bath. And he's like me, needs lots of liquids, I can't tell him no if he's thirsty. I figure no kid goes to college wearing a diaper, he'll get there eventually.

Trading Score
    73 (100%)

I don't think Huggies make a size 7 just Pampers I believe. I know that our WM carries FisherPrice Nighttime diapers though we haven't tried them as we use Huggies Overnites and I agree that it would suck to have to start paying a lot more if Pampers no longer makes size 7. If a 6 fits her good and she still has a little extra room in them maybe try adding liners to her diaper to see if it helps any. You can by diaper liners at WM and TRU or even just try a regular pad in the diaper (might be cheaper??).....I hate having to pay almost $12/bag for the overnites but for us it's worth not having her leak all the time I just wish there were more coupons for them however if you do decide to buy the overnites I know there are sometimes $2.50, $2 and $1 coupons for them

i am crazy for coupons
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

i saw 7's in my ld last night when i was buying 5 and 6. i thought that was great to see a big size. my son is only 2 so he will be into 7's for sure as some point.

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

It's frustrating. I can sympathize. Our grocery store only stocked Pampers size 2 in bags, never in bulk. Even when they advertised the boxes on sale!

Our oldest is three and we had the same problem. He was ALWAYS leaking, right from birth I swear! When 6's stopped holding everything in, (we didn't know about the 7's) we switched to Goodnite pull-ups too. Eventually he started leaking through those especially if he slept on his side, so we started to put him on the potty before we went to bed (around 10 or so just before he'd normally wet his diaper) and we found that helped significantly. The first couple of nights he was confused, but he adjusted and now will go potty and right back to bed.

Good luck!
    nothingfancy

Hmmmmm
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I've never seen a Pampers size 7. Could have used it. My DS is 3 and not trained either. I use Goodnites and UnderJams at night and PullUps during the day.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    83 (100%)

I like the size 7 Pampers too, have a big bellied 18 month old. Heavy wetter at night too--fills the size 7s. When I can find them on sale I will use the Fisher Price Happy Nights diapers. It does a great job.

Side note: I have only seen the size 7s at LD. Good luck with the call.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information