User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Not sure where to ask this - I've been searching for over 30 minutes trying to figure out, but I'm having a brain-fart. I figure someone in Edmonton could help.

I'm wondering what rules London Drugs has regarding printed out coupons. I used about 30 at Walmart the other day and followed their rules; all went well. I've never even been IN a LD before, and I'm heading there tomorrow. I have a lot of 'real' coupons that have been mailed to me, and I have a lot of printed coupons. Just want to know if that's going to be a problem.
    I'm not interested in the stacking of coupons - I'm not that advanced yet. Just one coupon, per item sort of thing.

Thanks.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Walmart

Trading Score
    21 (100%)

Hello they accept printables
    Internet coupons printed at home are becoming more popular. The coupon sometimes is smudged or illegible, will you still accept them?
    No. We must be able to read and follow the eligibility and restrictions set out by the coupon. If we cannot verify the restrictions, or are uncertain of the coupons validity, then it cannot be accepted.

http://blog.londondrugs.com/2011/04/...don-drugs.html

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Awesome - thank you! :D

CaLoonie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi there! LD accepts all Canadian coupons from the manufacturer, even the ones you print, from on line sources. I have a friend who works at the LD store at West Edmonton Mall, and they are just awesome to deal with. Have yet to hear of any problems or resistance from any of their cashiers. Of course being organized really helps, especially with the ' new hires'. The last day of their weekly flyer is Wed., but they do offer 'rainchecks' if needed. Good Luck!-Rima Edmonton

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

I've heard they have limits per transaction on the dollar amount of printable coupons. (I thought I heard $4 total) Maybe ask someone at the customer service desk as soon as you go in, then you know before you stock up
    Happy shopping, I LOVE LD!
    moefox

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Internet printed coupons cannot be of a value more than $3. The store manager can put a limit on the number of items you can purchase if you try to wipe out a shelf. It is rare, but does happen.

Senior Canuck
    Trading Score
    63 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by khunter1980 View Post
    Internet printed coupons cannot be of a value more than $3. The store manager can put a limit on the number of items you can purchase if you try to wipe out a shelf. It is rare, but does happen.
    Is that a total value or a per coupon value (I thought they had restrictions on both?)
    moefox

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

London Drugs is on "Twitter " and they have their Coupon Policies on there. The Store Manager gave us a copy and as for limit the only one I can remember is if the coupon value is more then the product they have to adjust it in ringing it through. Also They recommended if using coupons to go to the Customer Service desk because it is easier to do the coupons on the computer then the tills.
    Last edited by Cokebears; Fri, Apr 29th, 2011 at 12:22 AM.

Trading Score
    31 (100%)

Thread Information