User Tag List

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone, I was so excited I as soon as I came home I had to post!!!

I went to Familiprix for Old spice body wash, normally 6.99, on sales for 2.99, and since I ad the P&G coupons I used them there, makeing them 1.50 each - BUUUUUT there were other coupons there for 1.00 off, they were actually taped on, when I got to the cash, I told I was going to take those ones home, and my P&G coupons had me saving more money I would just use those, but she told me she would add the $1.00 off to the total no problem, I asked are you sure and she said of course! I'm not sure if she was making a mistake or not but she seemed to be a lady that knew what she was doing...anyway so in the end I bought 4 Old spice body wash for 0.50 each!! Woohoo!! I will test it again down the road and see if they will stack again.
    This thread is currently associated with: Familiprix

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

goooooooooood for you, which familiprix did you go to?

Trading Score
    19 (95%)

This had to be a mistake.. But if it<s not i'll be checking out my local familiprix
    Earn free points, get a chance to win a great contest.. Follow this link it's worth you time I swear

Or this link as well for Quebec residents..Free GC and more..

Frosh Canuck
    Trading Score
    36 (100%)

It'd be a great news if Familiprix takes stacks. If this is for real, I'll start shopping there.
    Looking for a new car? Want to know what's dealer's base cost and current rebates to obtain the best deal? I have reports from Car Cost Canada to trade.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I went to the familiprix in Chateauguay, South Shore. Let me know if it works for anyone else

Trading Score
    39 (100%)

We'll just cae back from there actually,the one on Anjou right or is it St-Jean Baptist any ways went in after reading your message last night and bought 2 Tides for 5$ each and use my 5$ coupon and it came down to 2.50$ each for tide that is amazing.
    And like you I used my coupon for old spice and ended up paying the same amount as you did and got the same answer from the cassier. So over all it was an amazing experience.

Thread Information