User Tag List

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Expired
    I was in SDM last week and noticed they had tear pads for $3 off any Robax. I grabbed a couple just cause. This week LD has 18 packs on sale for $7.99, (usually $9.99) and of course they took my coupon from SDM, so final price $4.99! Trust me, you get a soar back when you carry the world upon it.
    This thread is currently associated with: London Drugs, Pharmaprix, Shoppers Drug Mart

Trading Score
    17 (100%)

If you get the Shoppers voice coupons in the mail, they also had a great Robax coupon - $9.00 I think, and then there is also a printable ($2.00 I think) ... just telling you so you can get MORE of the stuff and maybe even Free!
    Cheers!
    Rima

Trading Score
    3 (100%)

i have a $9 and a $7 coupon... but i'm in ontario

Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by Rima Dickson View Post
    If you get the Shoppers voice coupons in the mail, they also had a great Robax coupon - $9.00 I think, and then there is also a printable ($2.00 I think) ... just telling you so you can get MORE of the stuff and maybe even Free!
    Well thank you very much for the tip!!

Trading Score
    15 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Theorox View Post
    I was in SDM last week and noticed they had tear pads for $3 off any Robax. I grabbed a couple just cause. This week LD has 18 packs on sale for $7.99, (usually $9.99) and of course they took my coupon from SDM, so final price $4.99! Trust me, you get a soar back when you carry the world upon it.
    I absolutely LOVE this product! And no, I'm not a drug addict Bootcamp class 2x per week with an insane trainer = lots of sore muscles

So I was really excited to find this deal with the $3 tear pad coupon. And I was even more excited when I got to LD today to find out that it was actually a bonus pack on sale for $7.99 - was a 24ct pack in the place of the 18ct!! So it turned out to be even a better deal than advertised! Lots of excitement for me today! LMAO !

Trading Score
    29 (100%)

Wow, that makes it a great price!

For those of you in the West with a Co-op store, they have a Co-op brand (Care) which frequently goes on sale for 3.99 (not sure what regular price is) for 40 pills - SAME ingredients as Robax I was using - and work just the same!

Thread Information