User Tag List

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hey I am interested in learning a bit more about couponing. I started in Nov and still haven't nailed down how to do it properly! I am in if anyone else is.

Mommy2Rugrats
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I'm on board too - will there be another one b4 the end of the month? I have a TON of coupons expiring at the end of May....

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

you can propose a time & date, and see who says they can make it.

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

YOu are welcome to post another date before the end of May and see who else would be able to make it, but we kinda left it at once a month, the next one being June 10...most people can't get out more than once a month.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Again, anyone who wants to exchange coupons during the weekday, I can participate. Tomorrow afternoon (May 12) would be great for me. Anyone else?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I can't do days as I work, but evenings are great. I guess its too bad ppl can only meet once a month. IS there a trick to doing this?

Mommy2Rugrats
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

is there a FB group for your coupon swap or do you guys organize it over SC?

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

If the days/times work in my schedule, I'd certainly like to meet more couponers
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by Spikesfrugalside View Post
    If the days/times work in my schedule, I'd certainly like to meet more couponers
    I am still hoping for a meet-up sometime Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday afternoon. Imo, the mall food court (where LD is) would be a great place to meet up with fellow couponers, but anywhere in town works for me.

Because I have not got into the coupon trains on trading yet, I have several coupons for kids treats (eg. fruit snacks), household stuff, frank's red hot, vitamins, etc. It would be great to trade for cat treat or cat chow coupons, olympic yogurt, kozy shack pudding, etc. It would also be nice just to meet others couponers
    Join Beyond the Rack here and get a $10 credit!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I like to go through my coupons and newpapers Fri afternoon and go couponing Saturdays. I really like to be organized before I go- does Friday eves work for anyone?

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

No wonder I never see other people carrying coupon books. Y'all are evening shoppers
    Last edited by BC Gal; Sat, May 14th, 2011 at 03:54 PM.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by BC Gal View Post
    I am still hoping for a meet-up sometime Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday, or Thursday afternoon. Imo, the mall food court (where LD is) would be a great place to meet up with fellow couponers, but anywhere in town works for me.

Because I have not got into the coupon trains on trading yet, I have several coupons for kids treats (eg. fruit snacks), household stuff, frank's red hot, vitamins, etc. It would be great to trade for cat treat or cat chow coupons, olympic yogurt, kozy shack pudding, etc. It would also be nice just to meet others couponers
    I don't think our schedules will mesh If there is an afternoon that would work for me it would be Fridays (actually all day Fridays normally work). Although there's been the odd time I can leave work earlier. I'll let you know when one of those kinds of days come up in my schedule
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by nredekop View Post
    I like to go through my coupons and newpapers Fri afternoon and go couponing Saturdays. I really like to be organized before I go- does Friday eves work for anyone?
    Friday evening usually works for me

Mommy2Rugrats
    Trading Score
    70 (100%)

I'm game for Friday nights

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

fri night works for me... as long as there is no hockey!! :D

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1 2 3 4 LastLast

Thread Information