User Tag List

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2
    CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I did phone ahead first to confirm, but now its not a issue at all. I pefer parkwood so far because every cashier seems to know!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I'm new to the whole couponing thing. Can someone explain what stacking in. Thanks.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Quote Originally Posted by missylpg View Post
    I'm new to the whole couponing thing. Can someone explain what stacking in. Thanks.
    Coupon stacking is when you take multiple coupons for the same product with different UPCs and use them all toward the purchase of one item in a single transaction.

Example: Dove on sale 2.99 ea
    Coupons available
    Save $2 when you purchase any 2 Dave Men+Care Products ( tear pad in stores)
    Save $2 when you buy any 2 diffrent dove products (came from tear pad in store)
    Save $2 when you buy any 2 diffrent dove products (was in Red plum or smart source newspaper insert a few weeks ago)

Purchase one 2 and 1 shampoo and cond at 2.99 and one bodywash or bar of soap for 2.99 = 5.98
    Use the above mentioned coupons= Free but have to pay applicable taxes.
    The cashier will probably adjust one coupon is they equal 5.98.
    Last edited by Eloise01; Mon, Jun 20th, 2011 at 03:44 PM.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

We went to do some Dove stacking yesterday at the Spruceland Save On and had a terrible experience with the rudest cashier ever. She was super snotty. We got up to the cash with some other groceries and the Dove. She said they do not stack and when I said that I was surprised because I had done it at all the other Save On Foods she basically said that they didn't know what they were doing because she had just read the new coupon policy and they don't stack.

So, after I left all my Dove stuff at her till, I went up to customer service who said that, yes, of course they would stack... but they couldn't stack the two Dove coupons ($1.00 and $2.00) because the coupons totaled more than the two products ($2.98). They said even an overage of 2 cents they couldn't do it. Anyway.... lol.

Long story short, I went to Parkwood by the London Drugs who did it no questions asked. I love the Parkwood store. It's a nice layout... the bakery is right at the entrance so they always give a cookie to my 11 month old which keeps him in good spirits for a while.

My moral of the story... X off Spruceland from any further shopping trips

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I would love to join the group but I could not find it on face book

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

The save on at parkwood is great for stacking, however all other locations are touch and go. I find it is not worth the hassle to stack at any save on other than parkwood.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 1 2

Thread Information