User Tag List

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast
    Trading Score
    228 (100%)

I went to Save On Foods yesterday and asked the customer service lady (Yvonne) if coupons were now stackable there and she said yes! I got so excited I almost forgot what I went there to buy, lol. I got a taco kit and had two coupons; the cashier did not know about stackable, but asked customer service, and I got my taco kit for $1.49! I forgot to ask if they price match, so if someone knows, please post the answer.
    This thread is currently associated with: Save on Foods

Trading Score
    90 (100%)

Cool! Thanks!It is spreading...

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

As of now...they do not PM, but I have seen them advertise that they 'Admatch' that means the store will automatically adjust their prices to reflect other stores sales...but...not quite up to par with PMing as the store gets to choose what they are PMing or not...not the consumer. That being said...I wouldn't be surprised if they go that way eventually.

Thanks for letting us know...hopefully everyone will use their coupon etiquette so it doesn't get squashed before it has a chance to take off!!

Trading Score
    148 (100%)

It's nice to know that after my disappointing trip to LD yesterday, I can go somewhere closer to where i live and do the same thing, cool thanks for posting this.

Trading Score
    228 (100%)

They surely lost business when Walmart moved and expanded the grocery section. It is a good way to get some of that business back. Their prices have really increased the last couple years. Everything I looked at yesterday was higher in price than WM or RCSS except for a few sale items. Too bad they don't price match.

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Fantastic BC Gal! I was going to give them a call tomorrow to see if they did. I guess now I'll be planning a stacking trip instead! Any word whether we can stack those online PG brandsaver coupons? Will they let us have overages?
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    3 (100%)

I went to save on yesterday no they don't price match and I spent a bit of time talking to the cashier because i use to shop there regularly ( when i was a sucker and paid for everything full price ) any who she said some cashiers are not so fond of the coupons while others have embraced and love it so be patient and kind with those who aren't so fond. she also said it will only be a matter of time before they will price match ( looking forward to that day ) I found some sweet deals with coupon stacking so all said happy shopping!

Trading Score
    107 (100%)

Thanks so much Kali for checking it out! As with anything all these folks are new to the whole thing and we are fortunate to have them take coupon stacks now...patience is paramount if we want stacking to stay.
    I can't wait!
    Looking for 5 minute fast, fun, easy surveys that you get paid in currency not in points? Check out PaidView Point
    Would you like to earn some paypal/amazon gift cards? Get points by clicking the lucky button at Superpoints or click here for 50 points now

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    22 (100%)

I had a very successful shopping trip at save on food yesterday myself! I was able to get 2 packages of bounty 6roll count, 2olay body washes and 3 gillette body washes for .80 cents!!!! was sooo proud lol BUT yes please pleas be pacient as the cashiers and everyone is learning. FYI: they do not adjust coupons. If your product is $1.99 and your coupon is $2.00 it will not work. Sorry but thats ok u can still do those little ones and zellers or LD. HAPPY SHOPPING!

brittanyb
    Trading Score
    153 (100%)

is it just the save on food or is it the pricesmart as well??

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

only SaveOn, not PriceSmart

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    7 (100%)

Well....I have heard some bad reports from SaveOn about rude couponers and shelf clearers. So much so that they are re-evaluating the coupon policy and looking at stopping stacking (already)...I am not sure what to say, as I would hope most of us here would not do this, and those who are will continue to do so anyway. Too bad, as we all lose out if they stop stacking altogether...even at LD, some of the cashiers have commented how 'mean' some of the coupon shoppers have been since the rules have changed and don't get their way...rules are rules...yes, it is frustrating when it is diff. from cashier to cashier, but they are just doing their jobs the best they can...no reason to get 'mean' about it.

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

I was in there on the weekend chatting with customer service about stacking while I was purchasing my 2 stacked items and she told me that she didn't expect stacking to last very long. When I initially asked them about their stacking rules before I gathered my items you could tell they were a little on guard discussing stacking. Sigh. I was so excited to be able to get cheap diapers/wipes again and it looks like it might not be lasting much longer

Smart Canuck
    Trading Score
    30 (100%)

why am I not surprised?

Here we go again.........the ones who feel 'entitled' ruin it for everyone else.

Trading Score
    6 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by barbs View Post
    why am I not surprised?

Here we go again.........the ones who feel 'entitled' ruin it for everyone else.

I'm with you on this one.

Demanding overages, battling for every penny, arguing with cashiers over tiny things rather then picking your battles, not giving Save-On a real chance to settle in...

Blah.

Page 1 of 2 1 2 LastLast

Thread Information