User Tag List

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3
Like Tree2Likes

Thread: Any smartcanucks from BRAMPTON, ONTARIO?!?

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Hi everyone! I'm so super excited that I came across this forum. I live by Trinity Commons. I looked through all the posts and wondered if people want to meet up this Fri. Nov. 2 @ Second Cup @ Bovaird/Hurontario @ 7:30 p.m.? There seems to be a lot of discussion about that area on the forum, and the Wal-Mart there. We can talk about savings, coupons, and good deals in Brampton Just reply to the forum if you can make it and we'll see if people can meet up. I'm not sure if everyone has met before, but I'm just throwing this out there.

Also, if you haven't done so today the Real Canadian Superstore has no tax on most items today only. So if you have flyers from other stores, they price match and no tax!

Enjoy!!!!!!!

CaNewbie
    Trading Score
    0 (0%)

Does anyone know of a London Drugs in Brampton? I looked online and couldn´t find any...

Quote Originally Posted by bel55 View Post
    Hello, I'm in the retail business. make sure your price matching at walmart, but they do not match the seasons and oceans fyler. They also match prices on produce and meats (most people don't know that one). Also London Drugs has double coupon days. Food Basics and No Frills do not accepted printable internet coupons walmart does. There is also another site called coupon alert, i found over 30 coupons and all you have to do is like the product on facebook.

Contradiction in progress sweet sparrow's Avatar
    Trading Score
    46 (100%)

Quote Originally Posted by linguistar View Post
    Does anyone know of a London Drugs in Brampton? I looked online and couldn´t find any...
    There are no London Drugs locations in all of Ontario. They exist in Manitoba, Saskatchewan, Alberta, and BC.

Trading Score
    8 (100%)

Another Smart Canucker from Brampton.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 1 2 3

Thread Information